I thinking I am FINALLY ready to do NC

it has been over a year since the break up with my ex and I. i have been visiting this website ever since and I must say it has helped me a LOT. I read my posts about how important it is to do NO CONTACT once the break up begins. This was by far the hardest thing to do for me. I would constantly check up on his my space and read his comments that his gf would leave him. I would constantly torture myself by looking at their websites, for some weird reason. I think constantly checking up on him made it SO hard for me to get over this break up in the first place. So i finally decided last week that i would no longer look at his page....even tho i knew it would be so hard to do. i havent looked at it in a week, and every time i think about looking at it...i get a weird feeling inside that says dont which i think is a good sign! im really ready to move on, and let my ex boyfriend go. listening to everyone's stories have really helped me, and the advice is very dead on. Its always good to hear what u NEED to hear rather then hearing wat u want to hear. so i just wanted to thank all of those who listened and gave me some good advice. its always good to know that complete strangers could have such big hearts. thank u

i broke up with him many times because i had a lot of issues about us having a long distane relationship and wanting to be single....and he finally stopped asking for me back and lefft after i broke up with him. it was more mutual and we both knew that despite our love ....it wasnt working...the timing was wrong. i have had a hard time with the fact that he moved on rather quickly after our break up, and never speaking to me again. i knew he still lvoed me so i just didnt understand and never got closure. i finally got it two months ago wen i saw my ex for the first time. i learned that he still was in love with me .... and we both still felt the same way about eachother...the feelings have not gone away. we tried being friends but every time we hung out...things heated up..meaning we wanted to be togehter. i felt bad and so did he. he has a gf that he loves and doesnt want to ruin that...thus cutting me out of his life once again.

i need to finally let him go and realise that he chose her over me. he doesnt trust me the way he trusts her,,,,so i have to respect that and move on its so hard tho

hi wishfulthinking. it is tough. i just posted on the matter. it is really hard for me. I think to myself, why am i not angry enough to do this? i guess that's love for a person, but the other person had no love or respect for me. thank goodness for all the advice given from the others, eh? I'll be needing more, i'm sure.