Blinking101

Ok let me explain this to you. I been going out with this girl coming up on 7 months. And well the past 4 months she's been trying to change me. Everything I do she wants me to change something about my self. And July 4th we started to have sex. And well three days ago her dad found out and kicked her out of the house. My girlfriend is blamming everything on me. When she treated her parents like and her parents like me. She said her dad found out and kicked her out for that reason. I kind of find it hard to believe because he did not say anything to me about it. And her dad is a VERY mean guy. And he has said nothing to me. She said her dad kicked her out because she did not break up with me, and he did not want her going places with me. I find that very hard to believe when he told me to my face he likes me. And she has just been a complete pain in the butt. My mom said I was not allowed to go over to her house today and my girlfriend throws a complete fit. I am sick and tired of her and this crap she's pulling me into. And she ALWAYS compares me to other peoples boyfriend and its like were in 3rd grade comparing who's toy is better. What should I do? And breaking up with her would be a good idea? How do I get out of this?

Run! Run Fast! She sounds like a psycho........How do you break up? Say, "I'm breaking up with you, now."

I am afraid it does seem like that. I need to get out of this so bad. But I am 18 and she is 17 and we both live in "Georgia" and I am afraid she could press charges on me for having sex or her dad tries to press charges. So what's the age someone in Georgia its legal to have sex? Because once I know that I am ok then I'll need to get out of the relationship.

I am afraid it does seem like that. I need to get out of this so bad. But I am 18 and she is 17 and we both live in "Georgia" and I am afraid she could press charges on me for having sex or her dad tries to press charges. So what's the age someone in Georgia its legal to have sex? Because once I know that I am ok then I'll need to get out of the relationship.
I believe the legal age is 18 in GA.........Hmmmm. Sorry, but you shoulda thought of these things first........If ya get outta this one, dont' make the same mistake.........good luck.

If she's that bad, why have you been with her for seven months? I hope because she was having sex with you isn't one of the main reasons.

No that was not a reason. I never used her in any way. The reason I stayed this long was because she was promising me she would change and she loves me a whole lot. And she loves everything about me. But now she's just compeletly changed.

It all depends on your feelings about her, if you really care for her then you need to be there to help her out with this, its not fun for anyone to get kicked out of their house, especially a 17 year old girl. Shes probably venting alot of built up frustration, if she makes you feel like you do talk to her. If it becomes too much then just simply say that you cant be with her, things have been to burdensome and that you dont like being compared to other peoples boyfriends.

She sounds her age, girls are very difficult and confusing, couple that with the late teens and early 20s and your doubling that problem. Best of luck.