I had something put in my drink

honey_bee

I posted friday morning, saying i hurt my boyfriend, and that we were fighting.

my child came to me and said mom at school they talked to us about people having drug's put in there drinks.

she said you wasn't talking right so i just thought you were drunk, but your actions were like none you have had ever before. she said i bearly could stand an i had only been drinking outside with my niece and her friends for one hour..

now it's starting to make since to me, I had lost of memory for 2 hrs, I can't even remember why i fault this man, we were fine all day, and i did leave my drink with my niece while i went in the house, all i can remember is that after i came back outside finish the drink I can't remember very much later but bits and pieces until about 11:30pm, I came to with my car jack in my hand and my boyfriend leaving saying i'm crazy... so i called the doc, to see what i can do and they said it would be out of my system now... but i have an appointment today, do this sound like i could of been druged and why wouldn't my niece tell me or hopefully she didn't know... have anyone ever been through this or know someone who has please give me some advice.... most sincerly honey_bee

Honey bee, it's possible something could have been put in your drink, BUT...what concerned me about your last thread is that you said this had been a problem in the past...how you conducted yourself when drinking...

we got into a argument i was drunk and hit him and spit on him, after i sobber up i was hurt because what i did to him, now he won't even talk to me, i said i was sorry and that the liquior took over me but now he wants me out of his life we been together for 4yrs and this was a problem in the past and i told my self i wouldn't hurt my man agian.

Do you actually remember at all hitting him and spitting on him? Do you remember how many drinks you had?

With date-rape drugs, you will have these symptoms:

link removed

Read this article.

You would have lost your memory for an 8-24hr period, so more likely you were drunk and had fleeting memory during that time.

Although it could have been a drug, I still think you need to acknowledge your behavior, because a date-rape drug would not make you act out, if anything, it would make you have hallucinations and hinder judgement.

yes I had gotten drunk before and we fault because i caught him with someone.

i remember that very good i have drinked alot,, neveronce did i black out and come back to. the reason my child felt this way was because i only had two strawberry ice drinks then she saw me with a beer i got from someone, i'm not taking up for actions but i know that from what he is saying to me is,, i was not in the right state of mind ,,i know i had only been outside for 1 1/2 hr and i've been drinking these strawberry drinks for ever ,,but to loose time where i can't even remember what happen just dosen't sit well with me.. i'm not making an excuse i'm just trying to understand how this happen, what if while i blanked out someone got killed.. and i didn't even remember... from 8pm to 9:45pm two drinks i recall. this just can't happen unless there is something wrong with my brain, that's all i'm saying.....thank you for your advice

If you only had two drinks before you blacked out, I would also suspect something could have been put in your drink. But for goodness sake, would your niece have actually participated in something like that? I don't know what your family relations are, of course, but that would be a shocking thing indeed if your own niece would have allowed such a thing to happen. Now, maybe she didn't, and one of these guys put something in there without her knowledge, but...why would they do that? What would be their reason? Do you know them at all? Did they seem like sketchy people?

I don't know if it was adate rape drug. i don't do drugs there is alot more to this storie i just was trying to understand the different types of drug's that can make you loose memory.. it could of been my cigarettes..

thanks for the support anyway

and i act knowledge my actions and i hate it happen but i know me, there would have to be a problem with this person for me to just act this way...

This is a very hard situation you're going through, honey bee, and ultimately, we're here to support you and help you process all this and get through it. I am not discounting your suspicions that perhaps a drug was put in your drink, but as you were greatly incapacitated, I'm just trying to help you sort through this possible scenario and to figure out if this did or didn't happen.

I don't believe what you ultimately did is who YOU are, or what you would do sober. But at the same time, if it turns out there wasn't a drug put in your drink, you are going to have to really confront that the way you are using alcohol is creating terrible and recurring problems in your life, hon.

I know. I've been there.

i hope she didn't but i know it was left with her . i asked her if she could remember when i gave it to her she said that when i went in she was talking to her boyfriend, and she remember me taking my glass from one guy and breaking it because he had my glass she can't even remember anything either.. I don't want to blame her anymore because i just should of stayed in the house and none of this would of happened. like i said it's more to this my niece is young and has been on all kind of drug's but i never thought by me sitting out side would effect me she is my family and i love her but if she no they do drug's .. never mind , maybee somone would understand where i'm coming from ,, the ghetto

Did you happen to have your period while you were drinking?

I ask because while you have your period your hormones fluctuate and you are especially sensitive to the effects of alcohol at that time, as well as three days before and two days after.

I can recall one time I had a single mixed drink at home during my period, and it almost tasted like poison going down, and it really didn't sit well with me. It made me feel nauseous and very drowsy and dizzy.

Just be sure to rule out all other causes, because the idea of your own neice drugging your drink is a very serious accusation.

BellaDonna