Working out/Eating/Donating blood question

Q10

I want to donate blood tomorrow but I'll be working out just before that, would that be a problem? And also, I eat right after gym so.. is it ok to go to gym, workout and eat something quick right after and go to donate blood? Also, when can I start working out again after donating blood? How long does it take the body to replace the blood?

I want to donate blood tomorrow but I'll be working out just before that, would that be a problem? And also, I eat right after gym so.. is it ok to go to gym, workout and eat something quick right after and go to donate blood? Also, when can I start working out again after donating blood? How long does it take the body to replace the blood?

You blood pressure may be a little elevated, from exercising, but they should allow you time to let it come down. So, that's probably not a worry.

Keep you food intake down a little bit, if you think you might get an upset stomach, but they will want to see you eat when you are done giving blood. So, pull out what you have not eaten and finish it.

You can workout a day later, but you will not be back at full strength for probably a week.

well, that sucked. I was so tired because of a long day and then went to the gym and after 1-2 hours, I went to donate blood but I couldn't give blood.. I had fewer and high pulse! She said normally people who come here have 70 pulse, I had 140. I told her maybe it's from the gym, she asked me how long has it been since I worked out, I said an hour or two and she told me no, it'd have passed by that time.