Ok so in 2 days she is having her birthday.

Im not gonne stop by cause i feel there is no need to just after 2 month of NC(i was dumpee) suddenly bursting from the shades at her birthday is just weird.

But i though it over and decided i want to sent her a letter.

She moved 100km away from for school and is now on her own studying there.

But after more then 2 month NC i feel a better man im stronger and ive grown up in alot of ways if i look back from start of the relationship till the end.

i am prepared to not hear from her after the card.

But would it be wise if i send her a card and after a little while just ask hows she is doing with a text and see how it goes from there ?

I told her i went NC so i dont know if she wanted to respond or not.

she only texted me once in that time,we did say hi when we saw each other in the club but that was about it.

I was thinking of keeping the birthday card a light friendlyisch feeling with grats and wishing her alot of succes with her school along with a few jokes or something

Or should i input something else in also more emotional or whatever?

And another quiestion how did in youre experience exes react to birthday cards after a while of NC??

Thanks in advanced you guys are the best

I'd only break NC if she needed a kidney and i'd hope it was a match so I can laugh whilst walking away.

Anyway, less of that.

I think it's best to look forward in life, do you really want to send a card to someone you split up with? Can't you meet other girls?

You'll do what you want at the end of the day but I wouldn't send a card.

Expect nothing if you send it.

And another quiestion how did in youre experience exes react to birthday cards after a while of NC??

Sent her flowers for her birthday. She replied that they made her smile and she thanked me very much. Didn't change our "status," but she appreciated them & that was enough for me.