What Does this Mean??

I was wondering what it meant when a married man flirts with a girl and hits one her. Just so you know this has happened to me. I was wondering if there are ways to keep this from happening. The guy has a child. I am just really uncomfortable when he does this. I don't want to be the reason a marriage breaks up. He sits behind me in class, he does not touch me or anything. I really don't want to make a big deal about this. I have never had this situation, HELP!!

I was wondering what it meant when a married man flirts with a girl and hits one her. Just so you know this has happened to me. I was wondering if there are ways to keep this from happening. The guy has a child. I am just really uncomfortable when he does this. I don't want to be the reason a marriage breaks up. He sits behind me in class, he does not touch me or anything. I really don't want to make a big deal about this. I have never had this situation, HELP!!

what it means is that he is a scoundrel!

seriously, forget about it. get a new seat in class. if he tries to hit on you, divert the conversation to his wife and kids.

ie,

HIM: "I want to go check out that restaurant sometime."

YOU: "Oh yes, I have been there, you should take your wife there. she would love it."

Keep mentioning his wife/child in every single conversation or interaction whether it is in context or not. If that doesn't work, just say "the way you are staring/the comments are making me uncomfortable, please stop" (without bringing up the fact that he is married).

yes, that's exactly what you should do, the more you mention his family the more he should start to back off