Love Far Away

angelhead

I fell for someone who lives in Fl. I have been to see him 5 times this year and everytime I come home I am more and more miserable because I want to be there. I have 2 kids so I can't just pick up, but if I could pick up and leave I don't really know if he would want me to. I think he is cautious, but I have never felt like this.

How long have you two known each other? Do you know how he feels about you? I get the impression that you don't, since you don't know if he'd want you to pick up and move...Also, has he visited you? Does he have kids?

Like monkey1 has said, you should talk to him about the relationship and where it's going, if anywhere. I personally think that when kids are involved, anything less than a proposal is not a good enough reason to move...

And as far as an open, honest conversation goes...if you discover that your relationship is not serious enough (if both of you are serious, he can at least come visit you a few times and see how that goes!), the distance that you hate now will actually work in your favor, since it will be easier to cut all ties and move on...