Foot Question

rampage

I have a foot fetish and my g/f knows and accepts it. She lets me do what ever i want to her feet without complaining. However it doesnt satisfy my fetish all the way because I want to do it with a girl who has a foot fetish also. What should I do? Would it be wrong to find someone who just satisfies my fetish?

Yes it would be wrong if you are still with your g/f.

Not getting everything you want in a relationship is not an excuse to go and get it somewhere else.

You need to decide how important this desire is to you and then balance that against how important this relationship is to you. Then make a decision which it is to be.

I too think it would be wrong for you to go out behind your girls back just to find someone to satisfy your total foot fetish.

I agree with melrich in that you should think about what your priority is , and decide whether this girl you are with is most important or your foot fetish.

Going along with Anna's post, I would also ask you ....or I guess I would say I am assuming that you are wanting your GF to do things to, or with your foot so that you can get the complete satisfaction from your foot fetish.

You are all right i do have to put this into priorites and she is definitely number 1. I dont want her to do anything to my foot but I just wish she talked dirty about her feet to me and stroke me with her feet without me having to ask because she has done it before but I had to ask for it.

Just out of curiosity how old are you and your GF?

A lot of people have hangups about sexual fetishes that might seem a bit out of the ordinary. She may not feel comfortable talking dirty about her feet to you.

As you have acknowledged, you have to decide where you priority lies. If she is a loving, caring, sweet GF and does as much as she feels comfortable with on the foot fetish, the maybe you can come to an agreeable ground on what she is or isn't willing to do on her own regarding the feet.