Clingly girl... how to deal?

obscurity

So since school has started new and old friends have once reappeared again.

This girl that my boyfriend was really close to before he met me has once again reappeared. She is also in a relationship let me add. The problem seems to be that she is extremely flirtatious. Whenever she sees my boyfriend she would come over and hug him, touch him, flirt with him and one time (in front of me) they were playing a little game and she went and touched his penis. I was shocked, especially after he did nothing to stop it.

I have confronted my boyfriend, told him how I felt and that I am really uncomfortable with another girl being this close to my boyfriend. I am not really comfortable talking to her about how she acts around my bf because she is such a close friend to him. So instead I told him that he should talk to her about it. He keeps refusing to, and said that she would grow out of it after seeing him and I together. This was not the case at all. She still does this even though she is in a relationship. (I dont know what her bf thinks of this)

What should I do? I know this will happen when she sees him. I dont want to be a controlling gf, and I dont want him to lose a friend.

Hmmm, this is a tough situation. What exactly was your boyfriend's response when you approached him about it, and what did you say?

If no other option is left, then talk to her, and tell her that she needs to stop acting that way around your boyfriend, because it makes you uncomfortable (don't say jealous). It doesn't sound like your boyfriend has feelings for her, or worse. As long as you don't blatantly blurt it out in front of both of them I think you'll be okay.

I don't think you're being controlling at all! She crossed the line! And the worst part is that you're bf is not even backing you up. I CAN'T believe that she actually touched ur man's private part in front of you! That's just flat out disrespectful. If I were you I would've given her a piece of my mind right there and then You need to put your foot down and let your bf know that you're not cool with that and it makes you extremely uncomfortable.

Shove your hand down her partner's ...

LOL!!! Im more classy than that ... thank god.

Speaking of which, we bumped into her today. I was with my boyfriend, and she ran up and started rubbing his head, punching and kicking him. My boyfriend was held back since I was there with him. But he would always turn his head where ever we went to see if she was there. I know I shouldnt act this way, but I am really jealous of their "playful ... inimate" relationship. I also feel as if I am standing in the way of their friendship/relationship. He obviously wants to interact with her, be the way he was with her before he met me, but isnt simply because I am there. If I wasnt he would act completely different.

Am I a complete idoit and reading to much into this? Honestly sometimes I just want to slap her on the face and give her a piece of my mind. UGH!