is my friend gay?

tackypersona

i've a friend whom talk to on the bus and hang around with in the morning. i talk to her alot since theres no one else i know on the bus. 2 weeks past and i noticed on the third week of school, she keeps glancing at me, i'm always staring ahead, completely oblivious, but i know because i can see from the side of my eyes. she asks me each morning "where do you want to go?" shes like this weak follower of someone powerful. it makes me sick. i told her the guy i liked, she also told me what guy she liked. one night she calls and we start talking misc stuff. then she says how all of a sudden she doesnt like her crush anymore, next she asks me why i like my crush, i have my suspicions then. so i just honestly replied why i liked him.

is it just my imagination? please advice me.

I've had many straight girl friends who for some strange reason developed and exhibited "crush-like" feelings for me. She may or may not be gay. Either way my advice to you would be for you to try to maintain an appropriate distance. Keep in mind though that I only say this because all of my past experiences with girls like the one you mention have ended badly, and I do mean badly.

Maybe you could share more about it? I'm not really getting how you think she is gay from this.

She may be a people-pleaser, or socially awkward, or clingy, or...

Some people are so hungry for attention and a friend that it almost feels like they are indeed crushing on you - and they may be. Can be a straight girl who simply is eager to be around someone who is nice to her. Know what I'm saying?

Some folks have been treated so poorly in the past that they will say,do,revolve around anyone who is kind to them. They want attention and a friend: but don't have a good grasp on boundaries.

They are easy to spot: showing up nearly everywhere you are, hovering around and agreeing alot, calling and inviting themself into your life unexpectedly.

Could she be someone like this?

Well, girls are always clingy over other girls. Hugs, pecks on cheeks... I don't do this myself but I see it happen and they are just normal girls. I am infact a lesbian but what your saying really doesn't seem to describe much of someone acting gay-ish or anything.

Explain more and I could probably tell you about it more.

ok, i noticed that when we walk to our classes, she tends to like sort of swerve towards me, so i keep a 3ft distance and watching where she moves. she also asks me if i want to spend time, like watching a movie of some sort. also last year in 8th grade, theres a guy in our science class that always talks to her since they sit next each other. she told me that the guy made her laugh alot. but when i asked if she liked him, she denied it. this year, she asked me if i've seen the guy, so i said that she liked him afterall and she still honestly denies it. there's also another kid that she said she missed, so i asked if she liked the other kid too and she still denied it. i wonder how she doesnt like either of the guys when they always talk to her and make her laugh alot. it's what she told me.

Yeh so if she is gay and does like you, you will freak out at first well thats is normal, alot of people feel that way. But you would still want to be friends so thats great. But i really dont think she is gay but if it is getting to much for you just ask her nicly if she could back off alill

today she told me that the guy we knew in science last year, E, kept appearing in her dreams. so i say that she does like him, and she still says no she doesnt. i see my crush in my dreams, how can she possibly not like E if she keeps dreaming about him? could this determine if she's gay or not? i dont want to falsely accuse and possibly lose a friend.

it's not about her being gay anymore. i feel like she's jealous that she's not my only friend. for example, a morning in the library, i found my friend A and her sister working on english project, the friend in question, w, was there too i greeted both of them and worked on my homework also. A's sister left before the bell, then the bell rang and me, A and W get up, i was packing my stuff while talking to A about work, then W decides to leave, saying i'll see you later, we usually walk part of the way to our classes.

then this morning in the library i found A working on the project. i had journalism work so i sat down and W came behind me, i noticed her and said hi. then i got into a convo to A about geometry and then W tries to talk to me also. i didn't know who to talk to first, i didn't want to hurt anyone so i just turned my head left to right. while listening. she always leave without me when the bell rings. when A isn't in the library we walk to our separate classes together.