hand jobs

miserableme

I've just started sleeping with this new guy & the other night when we started playing around I "tried" to give him a hand job. With my ex I had always gripped on to the penis and and moved my hand quickly up and down. This guy said he didn't like that and asked me to stroke it firmly up and down from the head to the base. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I just couldn't do it. I was scared I was going to hurt him without any lube or anything. He is uncircumsized and I don't know whether it is ok to touch the head or not? So we just skipped that part and moved on to the main course.

What I wanted to ask was, how the hell do I cater to his preferred technique without hurting him? My ex would have killed me if I tried to do it that way. Is it ok to touch the head?

This feels really stupid of me. I've been sexually active for 5 years and this is the first time I've encounted this problem.

You're right. It's just hard after being with someone for 3 years. You know them like clockwork and now there's a whole new body to explore. The thing that bothers me most is that he is really good with his hands & mouth.

He took it really well, he just laughed it off. I might suggest some lube next time. It seems too hard to do it without.

My bf is uncircumsised, it's not that common in England. The head IS more sensitive, but not so sensitive you can't touch it.

You need to be firm and you don't move your whole hand as much. More like moving the foreskin up and down over the head. Not to hard on the downstroke, it's attached!!!

I never need to use any lube with him because it's produced under there anyway. Precum helps as it stays under the foreskin. Use some saliva if you are worried, but I've never needed to at all.

you should be able to touch the head... at least in my case my girl can. She has this great technique, uses some astroglide, and starts using her hand on me, once im getting into it a little, she will focus on the head... ill try to explain.. she will sort of wrap her hand around just the tip of me, the head and the first inch or two below it, and she will rotate her hand back and forth while going up and down just a little bit. Its super sensitive, but with the lube feels great, as I get more into it she will squeeze more and just speed up... wish she wasnt sleeping right now, now that im thinking about it.