asdf

• 3 weeks later...

This may be really hard, but you need to bite the bullet and go out on a limb and let her know how you feel. You don't need to come out with a full on "I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU" response, BUT, you need to let her know. Start off small. LISTEN VERY CLOSELY to things she says to you (it sounds like you're good friends and chances are she's coming to you with "Why don't guys just do "this" or "that" for me?" and stuff like that.) When you hear her describing something she likes or something she wants, then you need to act! Seriously! You don't need to go overboard and spend money on her and be at her every beck and call...but you DO need to show that you are paying attention to her, that you are realizing her needs, and that you WANT to fulfill them. If you start with small things like "I really like your shirt, the color looks good with your eyes" and then eventually step it up to "I brought you a candy bar because I remember you once mentioned that this was your favorite kind" then chance are she'll start to either think "Hmmm, is he interested in me?" but she also might start thinking "Wow, he treats me really well, he listens to me, he is so much fun...why am I not going for him?" After some time of that, if things don't naturally progress, you MIGHT have a problem with crossing the friends line and you may have to come out with a "hey, I'm interested in seeing where things could go as boyfriend/girlfriend". That is a hard thing to do, and there IS some associated risk, but if you're mature about it, honest with yourself and with her it really will work out.

I totally identify with your problem. All of us the reserved kinds have to go through the agony of bottling up feelings. Think this way what are your chances with her if you do not let her know what you feel. The answer is zilch zifr 0 zero. But if you corner her for a walk, coffee whatever pretext and tell her your feelings, she will either like you or dislike you. What are the odds of success 50%... Now you have to choose if you want to live like a zombie with 0% chance agonizing yourself. Just gather some courage and take the 50:50 odds. You have nothing to lose and only to gain. Also if you are afraid that you will lose whatever little you have with her. Trust me if it does not work out she will have some pity and a sense of guilt whenever she sees you. This may also work out to your advantage on a bad day for her. Good luck and hope it helps!