Leech[y] Dude.

Allie.

so you know...i like this guy and he likes me. the prob is that i don't feel any physical attraction for him. Like when he touches me, I just kinda move away because its weird. I can't even imagine only making out with him! But I love his personality. Its cute. So I decided to tell him that i like him but i need things to go really slowly and he was willing....

and now he's just getting sort of annoying...with the 3000 emails and the 4000 text messages right after i talk to him and trying to wedge into my group of friends when we hang at work. I mean, he doesn't fit in w/ my friends. My best-friend and I are crazy and have about 1000x infinite inside-jokes like normal best-friends...so he doesn't get them so we want to be nice so we don 't say that type of stuff. Thus a) it makes things awkward cuz we don't know what to talk about. b) it makes me have less fun with my best-friend.

I mean, I appreciate an email like once in 3 days or something or a text message once in a week. BUT EVERYDAY is enough. AND...I need him to stop touching me. ITS WEIRD!

How should I tell this guy nicely...all of the things above? any other solutions?

...are...are you sure you even like him? I mean, you like him, but you can't stand to have him touch you or contact you? If this were a normal case of "smothering" you'd just have to tell him nicely that you need a little space... but how do you go out with someone and not touch them..?

Isn't attraction part of liking someone?!

hmmm, I agree, this is quite unfair. You need to stop letting him think something will come of this, because it doesnt sound like anything will if you cant even stand the thought of him touching you!

There is somebody out there who you will like physical contact with, waste no time in finding him!

it sounds like you just aren't physically attracted to him, which is too bad, you need to handle it very delicately. It also sounds like he's desperate, maybe insecure so he has to have constant contact with you to make sure he has your attention. Being totally honest with him would be too hurtful, especially if he really likes you. Antilove is right, you need to tell him you dont' like him in a romantic way. What is it about him you don't like? (just out of curiosity)