What does it mean?

Memorex12

Joke around with her, ask her if you have a booger or something in your nose and when she says no then ask her whats up. Make sure you are the only two around. If you like her, start staring at her, make her blush, then when the time comes, you tell her. Some girls expect the guy to make the first move. I dont expect that but some girls so.

We joke around ALL the time, we stare at eachother ALL the time, shes always touching me and doing all the things that you would typically associate with a girl liking you, but with this girl its so hard to tell what she is actually intending when she does all this stuff, I can't tell if shes just joking around, or what.. She also has a boyfriend who she has been going out with for about 2 years, she talks bad about him sometimes.

Hey I`m in the same position dude !!

Get a bit adventurous, and pay attention to her responses.

See if she comes for long night walks with you, if she remembers every little thing you said. Stand a bit close to her, check if she takes up defensive posture or she`s comfortable with it. Like italianboots said, stare into her eyes and watch her response. Say something like "If only you were single......".

Think of more such things but try them only when you both are alone !!!

She maybe thinking of having two guys at the same time but if she is really your good friend she won`t do it.

Oh I have tried many times to just ignore her flirtatious actions by simply being kind of an to her, and not talking to her (thinking its better not to talk to her, then to have her constantly teasing me.) I went 3 weeks doing this, and during the 3 weeks she stopped. Then one day I thought maybe she got the clue, so I started talking to her again and she continues to be flirtatious towards me. So I tried to back off. So the situation with just gets even more confusing for me.