Can someone tell me a story about them where them and their g/f broke up. Took sometime away from eachother and then it ended up working out? I would really love to hear something like that. I guess you won't find that on here because everyone that is on here has probably recently been broken up with.

i have a success story - unfortunately its not about me.

My cousin Tracy - she is 36 and the nicest person ever!! Anyway she met her guy when they were both about 17, they were together for 6 years until he started acting the way my ex acted towards me and she broke off with him because of it.

10 months later they got back and in those 10 months there was absolutely zero contact from either side and she had given up and thought that was it, it was well and truly over - he was doing a gig in a bar and she happened to be there(she didnt know about him being there). She went up talking to him and he spoke to her. He drove her home that night and they got back only days later. They're married now and have a beautiful 8 year old son.

Oh oh i have another one - im watchin Original Sin movie now with actors Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas. They were acting as lovers throughout and something happened and they broke off for a while and they got back. Havent seen end of it yet. I know its only a movie but still.