Trying to understand ** Please explain **

meeko

WHY CHEAT ON SOMEONE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LOVE ?

...PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT GOES THROUGH A WOMANS MIND WHEN THEY CONTINUE TO PURSURE A MAN EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW HE IS MARRIED WITH KIDS ????

I just don't get it ? Why prey on a man how seems vulnerable, obviously they seem to have problems in their marriage. Do women pity them or do they get a kick out of seeing a man down and out, showing feelings?????

I met a man once who was very vulnerable, even came on to me , after taking to him I found out he was married....I told him he should go home and try and work things out with his wife, that if he's so unhappy confront her and tell her how you feel, she may not even know that you feel like this.....

I bet if these women had this done to them .... How would they feel ???

IS IT KARMA ???????

WHY CHEAT ON SOMEONE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LOVE ?

Nobody is entitled to love. We love people based on how they make us feel. If they make us feel unloved or unwanted then we might seek it out from other sources. Let me emphasize however, that there is no excuse for cheating. Obviously, someone who is married should not seek love or intimacy from other sources. I'm merely trying to help you understand the psychology of why some people do the things they do.

Some women like married men. What are their reasons? Probably a few. One common reason is that it's "forbidden." This gives them feelings of excitement, the risk of it, and even some adrenaline all of which give them immediate passionate feelings. They might not necessarily have evil intentions and mostly because they aren't thinking about his wife at home. They're thinking of themselves, the forbidden pleasure, and their feelings. They are not considering the feelings of others.

Hello chai714

Thanks for your reply.

What happens when the 'forbidden' the risks, the sneakiness and excitment is gone ie: When the man leaves his wife for her ?

How do they keep the relationship alive if it was built out of KNOWN ifidelity?

I understand that some men like the idea of a mistress because they don't have the normal daily routines of family life surrounding them. The mistress knows not to call etc.... I've heard that approx 5% of these type of relationships last and that the men always find themselves banging their heads thinking what have they done.....losing their family and putting their children & wife through all the stress for what ????? LEARNING ????

I'd also like to hear from someone out there who has either lived though it, doing it or has actually reconcilled with thier partner after the fact ????

I don't know what married guy you are talking about but the ones I've known are anything but vulnerable. They are usually egotistical liars that persue the other women and then turn around and tell their wives (when they get caught) that the woman was persuing them. Pretty clever no?

The mistress often believes he WILL leave the wife, although it usually doesn't happen that way and might even be content to wait around--even years-- for it to happen often spending holidays, anniversaries or birthdays alone. Not a happy place to be in my opinion.

And the wife believes what he tells her " she was after me" because she wants to believe that and not that her man could be chasing skirts out there without caring about her feelings.

I bet if one day mistress and wife got together and compared notes they would both be shocked to find wife is not such a selfish witch and mistress is not a total homewrecker--as the man would lead them each to believe.

Sure there might be a few guys that DO get persued by women, but what woman in her right mind would go after a guy that has committments and will only hurt her deeply? Most women are smarter than that and some men are just too high on themselves to accept that they are already taken.