theirs this girl but..

Atticus90

their is the girl i wana go out with. shes one of the nicest people i know. we've been friends for about 6 months so i think i have a general idea on who she is. i told her that i liked her and she was like "aww". well my ex and her got in a fight and stuff and the girl i like said "i can get him anytime i want" and stuff like that. do you think she likes me? she always says im the greatest and stuff like that. well thank you

well we broke up yesterday. cause she was to controlling of me. i had to get rid of my friends who were girls and i didn't think i was up for that so i ended it with her

Hmmm....

Do you think, since you broke up YESTERDAY, that perhaps a little cooling off period before you jump in with another girl (esp. in front of your brand new ex's face) might be a good idea?

You are kind of proving her point as to why she was uncomfortable with you having female friends, if after 24 hours you are already after a new girl, right before your ex's eyes.

Don't you think?

i told her that i liked her and she was like "aww".

Big mistake.. shouldnt have done that. 'Aww' sounds like a pitty response though...

"i can get him anytime i want"

Of course she can, you told her that you like her... Just because she CAN have you, it doesnt mean she wants you...

Ask her out if you like her, with the 3 sentences you gave us theres no way we can distinguish if she actually does like you, but it sounds to me that she doesnt.

well i asked her if me and her could hang out this weekend and she said yeah she loved to. so im gonna go to da movies with her. on my myspace she always says im hot so i guess that gives me a clue?

Any thoughts about what I asked before, about going after this girl in front of your ex just one day after breaking it off because she was jealous and insecure?

Seems like you validated her reasons for not wanting you to talk to other women. How into her could you have really been if after one day you are after someone else, right in front of her?

Seems kind of cruel to me.

Any thoughts about what I asked before, about going after this girl in front of your ex just one day after breaking it off because she was jealous and insecure?

Seems like you validated her reasons for not wanting you to talk to other women. How into her could you have really been if after one day you are after someone else, right in front of her?

Seems kind of cruel to me.

It may do but life's like that. His ex will probably learn from it and in 10 years time will be happily married with a kid on the way.

Having said that, I wouldn't run the ex's nose in it.