How do I just relax and let it happen....

gentleman65

Batya33,

I agree completely.. that is why I am not waiting around like I have in the past.. I am staying in the dating scene, until something either happens or doesn't.. and if we never become anything more than friends, I am cool with it.. but I owe it to myself, to see this through to whatever end..

G65

You know Mun, I thought of that aspect.. I really sat down and asked myself WHY I was so attracted to her, and whether it was the fact that she was not ready to commit to a serious relationship, did I see it as a challenge to win her heart?, etc..

The decision I came to was that I was physically attracted to her (she is absolutely beautiful, IMO), I was also attracted to her as a person. She is such a sweetheart, I see the way she interacts with her children, my daughter, other children, people in general, and she is very open and caring..

I want her to be a part of my life, and regardless of where this relationship goes, I feel blessed to have met her and gotten to know her..

G65

HurleyBabe6917,

Thank you for the nice comment.. I feel that if you truly care about someone, that is unconditional.. If we end up in a serious relationship, I will be ecstatic, but if all we ever do is end up as friends, I want her to be happy.. and I want her to know that regardless I will not let her down as many others have..

G65

I wish you luck... but I can't help but feel a little sorry for the other women you're dating that you obviously don't have much feeling for! They're probably all on another relationship forum somewhere, agonising over YOU!

Blonde.. If that was the case, I would be flattered, I do not believe in playing with peoples emotions.. I have told this first woman that I am continuing to date others, and she is ok with it because of where she is in her life at this point.. so she knows that there is a chance that I may develop a relationship elsewhere..

I would never hurt either girl if the other one waits too long to decide she wants to be with me, then I have to do the honorable thing and so be it..

I am attracted to each woman, so its not like I rate one higher than the other.. its just that I met the first lady and wanted to be with her, the second lady I met a couple weeks after.. The only reason that I am not discussing the second lady here, is that that relationship is just getting started.. and nothing is really happening there yet..

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I used to be the guy that "waited" and felt played things did not work out.. So as a result of my change in attitude, I am dating a few women and each realtionship is in a different stage at this point..

the first lady, as a result of things being where they are with her, as discussed here, I also went out with some friends one night and this second girl kept flirting with me and things seemed pretty cool, so we have plans to date also, but so far the 3 times we have been together have been more of a group setting at breakfast after the bar closes.. If the second girl and I get things going and are together, I am not the type of man to play with her emotions, so at that point if the first lady suddenly decided she wanted me, I would have to say no, I don't like being played like that and won't do it to anyone else..

G65