hello.

icewing865

Hi, ive been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months now, i still love her alot. But for some odd reason... i feel like things are not as well as they used to be. Like now I can go on without talking to her for a while but then i miss her. But i have a feeling that this is caused by the 24/7 time spent with her. She begs me to stay with her, it gets to the point where im happy when she has to go sometimes.... i get myself a break. But i still do love her, and by the end of the day or so i miss her and want to talk to her. But i would like to talk to her for 15 mins max.... i could keep calling her throughout the day. But she wants those longggggggggg conversations. Which i really dont want to happen. Maybe its my fault?, and lately ive been seeing other girls at school, i am totally friends with. But they seem pretty interesting but will never take my girls place. But inside of me I would hate the fact that im not loving my girlfriend as much as i used to be.... to think... if i question my love for her.... then i dont think its real love?, i mean i cant help but think of her. I basically dont have the same feelings i had at the beggining of our relationship, i used to get jealous alot. Used to worry about her all the time, but then i wouldnt say it was love. But i honestly care alot for her. I wont say i dont love her, bcuz i do believe i love her. But what is that feeling that you get?, is it normal?, And i believe its the fact that i got comfortable with her or maybe too comfortable. I still miss her alot when i dont talk to her. Could someone give me some advice, greatly appreciated.

Well, first of all: Love isn't blind, lust is.

I believe that questioning and evaluating your relationship is normal and healthy.

You sound like you care about her a lot but you just need some more time to yourself.

Are there any activities that you could involve yourself in? Have you tried talking to her kindly about how you feel?

thx scotcha and g44 i dont understand what your saying, i meant i cant be on the phone for an hour every time i call her... it gets insane.... i like to checkup on her and see how shes doing, and ask her hows her day.... i cant just sit on the phone. And i dont think i mentioned 5 mins at all.... but anyways thx.

we would email 30 times a day...then go home and talk on the phone

then she would come over to my place or i would go to hers and we would hang out all night

then one would go home and we would send each other emails at the same time

i once talked with her for over 4 hours

that when u both dig each other and just can't be apart

then u move in together...and..well...nevermind...

hugs y'all

I dont really understand what it is you want. You love her but you are questioning if in fact you are 'in love' with her? You dont like to talk for hours, which she does..you only want to talk for around 15 min max!

To me it's sounds like you are just used to having her around, you miss her but not enough for a serious relationship.