ahh pregnant. pt.2

bebecole

okay last nite i posted that there cud be a posibilty i was pregnant. i was only a few days late & i wasnt sure if the test cud pick it up that early.

well anyways.. on my way from work i bought a test and took it and it came out negative.. i was relieved. But i still havent gotten my period yet! what else could it be then? I dont have a irregular period, but i dont get it the same time everymonth. Im a little paranoid, usually i would have gotten it already..

okay thank you. i bought the box with two stix in it. i just dont wana keep going out buying them b/c they can get pretty expensive.

& im not a big fan of planned parenthood, i dont have the time to sit around and wait there for hours like i have in the past. but thanks for the info.

They wont make appointments? Or even your local health department? Well, reason I was suggesting that is that I thought you may be able to get a sooner apointment by going that route rather than a regular GYN..

Sometimes the tests are more accurate too if taken in the morning with the first 'pee' .. maybe you can try that next time you take one.

Certain birth control pills, like the mini-pill can make you not have a period,

But you could also be pregnant,

So definitely call planned parenthood and get a test,

I went to one planned parenthood, it took 3hrs to get in waiting,

Then went to another one (5min farther drive), they took me in under 5 min, so maybe change centers,

Some centers may be better funded than others,

Hugs,

Rose

you could be stressed out or sick. plenty of reasons why you might have not gotten your period yet.

i agree, you may want a blood test.

if you want to try the pee-stick again, wait maybe another week, then pee first thing in the morning, when your pee is most concentrated.

good luck! I hope you get the response you are looking for!