How do you know if a girl likes you?

justwonderingkid

Humm I was shy in high school so ill try and help you out. Maybe glancing at you A lot from a distance and hoping that one time you'll catch her doing it. If you get the chance to talk to her she might smile and blush a lot (if you are even remotely funny or flirty) and might look at you real deeply for a sec and then turn to the ground or away from your gaze but is still smiling when she looks away. She looks for chances to just be around you.

Giggling uncontrollably at all of your stupid/unfunny jokes, blushing, looking nervous or getting tongue-tied when you talk to her,et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

Or she might just completely ignore your existence, hard to tell sometimes.

I'm shy and I usually do the first things but I'm not so shy that I don't talk to him or joke around with him (usually I can, but with one of my crushes I'm so shy I can't even look at him w/o feeling like I'm about to have heart failure)

As my Nihongo-sensei would say:

"Gooduru Rucku!" ^_~

...yeah I'm a nerd.

I'm quite shy. I have special conversations with the guy I like at work. I go out of my way to say hi to him and stop and chat with him for a few minutes. My other friends at work I just walk past and say hi, I don't risk getting into trouble for being late for them. I genuinely smile at the guy and take an interest in him. I listen carefully and sometimes touch him (not in a dodgy way, but like, touch his arm, though the other day I touched his bum when we were going upstairs, lol, he didn't mind though).