if you know someone loves you to an extreme level, but you choose that you cant possibly love them, you end up hurting yourself more than you think you will.

but if you keep on loving someone that you know cant love you, you're hurting yourself.

because he was with his ex girlfriend for a year and a half and they lost their virginity 2 eachother. then when i got with him i knew he was the 1 iwanted to loose my virginity 2. but about 4 months later i started 2 get upset because i gave him something of mine but i didnt get anything in return. i felt upset because he was that close 2 someone in the past to 2 be that intimate with them wheras i had'nt.

because he was with his ex girlfriend for a year and a half and they lost their virginity 2 eachother. then when i got with him i knew he was the 1 iwanted to loose my virginity 2. but about 4 months later i started 2 get upset because i gave him something of mine but i didnt get anything in return. i felt upset because he was that close 2 someone in the past to 2 be that intimate with them wheras i had'nt.

That's foolish to be upset at him for that. That was in the past. Judge him on his actions now. He is with YOU, not her. He loves YOU, not her. He made a mistake in the past. Have you ever made one? Did he forgive you?