I am 25 and have not been in a serious relationship before, I know, its sad and pathetic. Well, my first experience with a girl that I fell for hard was a long distance realtionship. We met in vegas and spent 3 days together but then went back home and talked to each other on the phone every day for 2 months. I then went to visit her 2 weeks ago and we had a great time, very intimate with each other and she blurted out that she loved me, but was a little tipsy at the time so I kind of wrote it off. The only problem though is she is younger than me, shes 18 and just started college, I think shes afraid to leave home, she lives at school but goes home to her parents house every weekend. So, I talk to her 2 days later and asked her when she can come up to visit me as we talked about but she tells me that she cant do the long distance relationship and that things would be different if we lived near each other, I had been planning on getting a job in her area in may 07 anyways, and she says that if I do get a job down there then she wants to try again. I am going to be in her area next month again for work and she says she wants to see me again and I def want to see her but it rips my heart out that we cant be together now. I think about her ALL the time and just feel so sad constantly. What can I do?

Keep talking on the phone, go to visit her when you can, write her love letters, see how it goes. That's all you can do. You may move there eventually and be with her. Just keep doing what you're doing. She seems into you. Keep talking to her and see where it goes.

She might change her mind about the long distance thing, the more she likes you. How often can you visit? Can she visit you?

Hey.

Well, she was good to be upfront with you. You had a great time in Vegas - why not leave it at that?

You can take all the positive energy and confidence from that experience and use it to continue to soar as a person. Invite someone in your area out on a date, try some new things, heck go on a whole bunch of dates and have fun.

From now to May is a long time, so don't put your life on hold. Live your life, and if you do end up living in her area later you can try again if it makes sense.

Onward, my friend.

How often can you visit? Can she visit you?

I was willing to visit her once a month or so, she said she would come visit me but I'm not really sure when. I think its over, for now at least, she told me she wants me to find someone who lives near me to be happy with. Right now though, I dont want anyone else, life sucks.