Jump to content

question....need answer


Recommended Posts

ok well to start it off...im right in the throws of puberty(if that matters)


whenever i ejaculate, i get a bad pain in my testical region...i dont know if this is normal or not but it worries me and i dont know if its normal when your going through pubirty or not...it doesnt hurt me when im not doing anything or playing sports or anything, just when i ejaculate...


its weird


anyone know?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the others have mentioned, this is definitely something you should talk to your doctor about. Don't be embarrassed. You need to be proactive about your health. Don't let this slide. It may be nothing, or it could be something serious, especially if you leave it untreated. link removed



Ultimately your fertility and sexual health could be at stake, so please talk to your doctor. If he/she says it's nothing, then you can be relieved, and if there is something medical going on, you can get treated.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...