Love or infatuation???

I believe that infatuation is more like an obesession... you can't get enough of them and it can also be mostly driven by attraction.

I believe love is based on knowing that person, knowing and accepting their flaws, honesty, trust and the ability to grow as an individual while maintaning a satisfying relationship.

when I'm in love it is like an obsession for me alot of the time! lol that's why it's hard for me to tell!!

Me too, when I was entering my freshman year of high school, I had confused infatulation with love. I really thought I had fallen for this dude who I had a crush on from 7th to 9th grade.

One easy way you can tell is that infatuation are childish fantasies and emotions that are there temporary, but then they go away very quickly. That person was just a thing and you probably never got to know them nor date them. It was your own fantasy.

Love, well I don't really have a clue what it really is since I have never fallen in love. Love I'm assuming it must be feelings of great devotion and it makes you do things when you care about that person. You actually know that person fully well.

I think in the early stages there isnt much difference. Besides, love can sometimes grow out of infatuation. I pretty much think the key thing is time, if the feelings you have for this person not so much grow as mature and develop along the route where you can imagine doing the romantic things and spending the rest of your life with them then you are in love. Also, if you put this other person first and would give them your all and everything...