If a guy asked about if ur seeing others?

NubianLove

Ok this guy I met over the summer(we've mutual friends) whom I'll be seeing for the first time in about a week, earlier on when we started talking/chatting online, wanted to know if I was dating anyone, and I told him no, that I'm not and not tied to anyone. He asked me how my last relationship ended, and I said I didnt want to bore him with the details, maybe later but that I was putting more than I was getting out, and maybe we both had some growing up to do.

He then told me then that he wasnt tied to anyone, or in a relationship, at which point my computer crashed and I couldnt get back online for a while. While we havent got back specifically to that discussion again, he wanted to meet me, and is coming from out of town. I dont want to bring it up, want him to do so, but think when we meet up how to sort of bring it up, if he doesnt. Or maybe I should just wait after we meet, see how that goes, what he says, and if everything goes fine, it'll come up again.

So Just focus on having a good time, we only have like a day together, and see what impression we leave on each other.

Well, I don't think it's necessary to talk about your dating war stories on your first date. I think you will have to discuss it when you guys are serious. I recently ended a 7 year relationship and have been doing the on line dating thing. My dates end up asking why it didn't work out, and i give a brief response, but I do my best to keep conversation away from that.

I think people are naturally curious about prospective dating candidates. It's human. The other side of that though is talking too much about your prior relationships. That happened to me on my first time out on on line dating. I decided not to see that person again because he was so not over his ex and just wasn't ready to move forward.

Hope this helps.

Well, I don't think it's necessary to talk about your dating war stories on your first date. I think you will have to discuss it when you guys are serious. I recently ended a 7 year relationship and have been doing the on line dating thing. My dates end up asking why it didn't work out, and i give a brief response, but I do my best to keep conversation away from that.

I think people are naturally curious about prospective dating candidates. It's human. The other side of that though is talking too much about your prior relationships. That happened to me on my first time out on on line dating. I decided not to see that person again because he was so not over his ex and just wasn't ready to move forward.

Hope this helps.

yup yup, thanks thats what I think, I think its something that if we're trying to make it official down the road its good to know. For now it seems excessive, thats why I gave that answer. I guess I'll keep that in mind cause I think he might bring it up again as well when we meet in person.