My Sex Life Sucks and Looking for Improvement

Blinking101

Alright today my girlfriend said our sex life sucks. And to be honest with you it does. Last night I only lasted 5 mins. I was thinking all about sex and only about me and not enought about her which made me cum very early. And she said the last 2 orgasms she had to pretty much force her self to orgasm which is very bad to do. I should be able to make her orgasm. She does not like her clit being touched because well its too sensitive. She only likes vaginal orgasms. How do I improve the sex life? Also how do I make her orgasm through the vagina and not the clit? And how do I last longer? I am uncircumcised does that play a factor? I know I am more sensitive because of it. But how would I improve the sex to make us both happy? She loves when I eat her out and loves when I finger her and their are good times when she just loves when I have my penis in her vagina and other times the sex just blows... Also I think I might have some cartlidge or how ever you spell it broke on my penis because it leans to the right just a small bit. Is that normal when you are hard?

Any advice would be awesome.

yeah a little leaning is normal for some men.

If it's like at a 45 degree angle, well that's probably an issue.

Lasting longer, well work on taking deeper, slower strokes at first. You can also try masturbating 45 mins before you have sex, just to get it out.

Trojan makes condoms with desensitizing cream and they work really well. Sometimes a little too well.

Take the time for a lot of foreplay. You said your girl likes oral and finger stimulation, use those. If you spend a lot of time with foreplay, it will *increase* the sex time. Sure vaginal intercourse might be limited, but if you get her hot and keep her hot for 10-20 minutes, to her it'll be 15-25 minutes of sex, not 5.

You can use your fingers for vaginal intercourse, some girls like having thier g-spot massaged. Just in case you don't know where it is, it's up and in. So if you have a finger inside, with your palm facing towards her, and massage the area by moving you finger like you are telling someone to "Come here."

Good luck!

Live out fantasies, do role play, use toys. Have her play with herself to get the oven preheated and when shes ready, then join the party. It should take no time until she gets an orgasm. My sex life was boring. Same positions all the time, always kept it quiet and respectful. The truth is, most women want to be F'ed rather than loved in the bedroom. Get loud, try different positions, spice things up and the two of you should be happy.

Both of you should be exploring how to make it better... together. There are Tonz of books you can both look into and learn together. This isn't just "your" job. She's responsibile for her own orgasm as well.

As to the comment most women want to be f'd vs. loved... lol. That made me laugh. There are times that she can tell u.. "Love me" that she wants it slow and easy.. and other times.. "F.. me" where u put it into 5th gear. Its not dependant upon woman to woman.. its how we feel that particular day. Sometimes you want a vanilla ice-cream cone. And other times we want a peanut buster partfait. lol. make sense?

Both of you should be exploring how to make it better... together. There are Tonz of books you can both look into and learn together. This isn't just "your" job. She's responsibile for her own orgasm as well.

As to the comment most women want to be f'd vs. loved... lol. That made me laugh. There are times that she can tell u.. "Love me" that she wants it slow and easy.. and other times.. "F.. me" where u put it into 5th gear. Its not dependant upon woman to woman.. its how we feel that particular day. Sometimes you want a vanilla ice-cream cone. And other times we want a peanut buster partfait. lol. make sense?

What kind of books would I be looking for? Also about lasting long how do I pull that off? I heard if you zone out and not think about what your doing you last a lot longer were talking about 2-4 hours long. But the other night all I was thinking was about the situation about sex and about her naked and everything so it made me not last long because I was having all the brain waves going to one thing. But you need to be distracted and not just think about the situation but zone out? Also does being uncircumcised play a factor? Because she thinks I am circumcised because when I get hard it looks circumcised but really I am uncircumcised because I know that its more sensitive am I right? But she loves oral on her clit but she does not like her clit being touched with fingers or anything like that.

go to Amazon . com .. and look up some books. Book called "She comes First" is a great ORAL instructional. And the Book for her.. "He comes next" good books by Ian Kerner.

How to make love to a man by Alexandra Penny.

How to Be a Great Lover: Girlfriend-to-Girlfriend Totally explicit techniques that will Blow his mind..by Lou Paget. THIS is a GREATBOOK!!

Blow him away: hot to give him mind-blowing oral Sex by Marcy Michaels.

The low Down on Going Down: How to give her mind blowing oral sex by Marcy Michaels.

How to Give her Absolute Pleasure: Totally Explicit Techniques Every Woman wants her man to know by Lou Paget.

There.. that list should keep you going for a while.

Lasting longer.. try distractions. Lights on.. and music. Listen to the music. it may help to distract.

Try male kegal exercise.. Look it up on net. Where u tighten the PC muscle.. and sort of do..pull ups or push ups with your guy. Then when you can manage to find your pc mucsle.. hang a small hang towel off of him.. and practice lifting the towel. With daily exercise.. you should within a month or two be able to wet that towel and do pull ups with it. That will help you learn to... umm hold it back and regain some control.

hrmm that she can train u by bringing you almost to when your gonnna come but then stop and do it again, so you can control it ( hand job i guess can help achieve this).

Yep... or she could train him using ORAL... not letting him go over the edge for longer and longer periods. Thing is... she's got to have patience. lol.

Dang I only lasted about 15 mins now. When I put it in their it was really sensitive once again. Errr I want to last LONGER. So just maturbate and before your about to come just stop for alittle but go slower. And then start up again? Tho tonight after I cummed I looked down and my condom was half off. So I hope nothing bad happens......