Ive posted on here before but never really to ask this kind of advice.... I really need to know if there is anything I can do to try and win my Ex back. We dated for almost 3 years when we were younger. Then we grew up and remained friends for a while until I met someone else and that person made me stop being friends with my Ex. I ended up getting engaged and then ending my engagement but now I am single and enjoying life. Two months ago when I was having issues I decided to write my ex and he was super excited to hear from me but only because he was having issues with his girlfriend. But now that he is not having issues with his girlfriend he wants me to kinda sit on the back burner. I really care about him and I want advice on how to win him back... Is there anything i can do?

I really think its because I hurt him now he wants to hurt me. But he wrote me two letters after the initial contact telling me that he cant stop thinking about me. I believe him when he says this, because I think he is just scared to break it off with the girl that he dating now. I havent heard the best of things about her.

hm.... i guess if I were in your shoes.... (and this is just me), I might just say to him, "you know, I'd really like to try again with you, but only if you are single. if you want to be with me, let's try again, break up with your gf. if you don't want to be with me, then i'm going to move on."