well here is my story.. me and my ex we broke up a month and a half ago.. she was dating some guy behind my back, i found out and broke it off..she begged for me back i told her no.. i am deeply in love with her, we have been off and on for a year and a half. now she is currently with him. well we havent really talked in that month and half until last week.. she text me out of the blue.. "hey" and we started talkin back and forth, and finally she asked me out for some sushi this was a week ago this past sunday.. i said yes, but then i cancelled at the last min, because i told her i had plans with someone else.. she was kinda pissed, so i text her back we can resechedule for wensday.. later she said that would be inapporatie on monday.. but by the time wensday came around she changed her mind and we had dinner.. at first when i picked her up it was kinda weird.. but we warmed back into each other. by the end of the night we were making out.. and it was just beautiful .. one of the most emotional moments i have ever had with her.. this is while her and her man are still 2gether.. but he is in mexico on vacation.. well now i dunno.. i asked her to hangout on tuesday.. but she says its not a good idea because he is back in town.. but to be honest i dont care, if she is with him, if anything i am getting him back for what he did to me and its not like im not dating someone else also... to be honest i want her back, i know she still has feelings for me but she is so into this other pos man. he doesnt even treat her right he never takes her out doesnt do anythign for her, just goes and gets drunk ever weekend.. can i do anything?

yuck. why do you want her back? she likes playing this ping pong game. where she goes back and forth between you and this other guy. why not just break the cycle and find a new girl who won't go sniffing around for other guys while you are together with her.

and get tested for STDs.

you guys are all right, but i love her. i truly love her to death. why is it so hard to let go o someone you love os much.. we have been through so much together.. i dunno im just hurt and confused and it was such a magical night we had.. everything went perfect.. maybe it was a bad idea to see her again. i dont know, why would she kiss me if she didnt want me back?