Morning after

whyisthatlegal

Hey There,

It sounds as though you were really taken advantage of here.

Are you OK?

Plan B is said to be about 95% effective if taken within the first 24 hours following the sexual encounter. That number decreases slightly if taken withn 24-48 hours of the encounter, and it can be taken up to 72 hours after the encounter and still be 89% effective.

I would also urge you to visit your gyno or a planned parenthood clinic and get tested for STI's, since it sounds like this guy wasn't particularly concerned with using condoms.

Do you know him? Any thoughts about pressing charges for what he did to you?

What he did to you isnt right. Do your parents know about this? If you dont want to talk to them what about a teacher or a friends parents?

Seriously he raped you. You were intoxicated and had previously told him no. On top of that is the age factor... Its just not right and you need to make it known what he did so that he is less likely to do this to another girl down the line, plus it will be great for your own self confidance.

Do you have an ongoing relationship with this guy? Is he your boyfriend? Only you can make the assessment as to whether or not you were "raped", but I think you need to stop feeling "dumb" and recognize that this guy act in a predatory way with you. He took your virginity on top of that? Did you experience any delayed pain? regarding the risk with STI's, when you have forceful sex, which is usually the case with a first entry since the male is pushing past the hymen and that must tear, the risk of STI's is highest because exchange of body fluids is inevitable. Having said that, you don't sound too comfortable with assuming the role of a "rape victim". I can't tell you what to do, but know that the others are right, it's rape if things transpired as you reluctantly stated they did.