Oh God Why Do I Have A Big Butt???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be feel lucky. Both my sisters have huge butts and so do I, but heres the problem - Im a guy!

It's weird, because I'm only a 32" waist and not fat at all! All my weight seems to just go directly to my bum. Its hard for a guy with this because guys tend to have just a flat bum; mine is getting so large tho i can start to see celulite... but im a guy?!!?! * * *. lol

Your body make-up is really determined largely by genetics,

So although we can hope for a different shape,

There's not much we can do except exercise/diet,

Exactly where we store fat again depends on genetics,

And due to estrogen's effects, woman tend to store fat in the toosh (I love that word, lol)/thighs.

I definitely recommend the lunges, they have really helped me.

Rose

Wait here is a country song by Trace adkins

It's so hard not to stare

At that honky tonk badonkadonk

Keepin' perfect rhythm

Make ya wanna swing along

Got it goin' on

Like Donkey Kong

And whoo-wee

Shut my mouth, slap your grandma

There outta be a law

Get the Sheriff on the phone

Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on

That honky tonk badonkadonk

(Aww son)

lol - giggle - giggle

I've been aahh "blessed" or "cursed" by one of those too!

Oh what I would do to have a flat bum. Doesn't matter what size I am, that and my thighs will never go away and make me feel huge.

Fortunately it is "in" - I've heard that's what guys like - and my girlfriends always wish they had more of a toosh...

I always find it funny how different social/culturals look at body types.

I grew up in the hood, so girls with booty's were like whoa.

I know we are all self conscious about aboot our bodies, thats just the way it is, but for me, and a lot of guys I know, I can't get enuff of that you-know-what.

So I say, put on some form fittin jeans and work it.

lol - giggle - giggle

I've been aahh "blessed" or "cursed" by one of those too!

Oh what I would do to have a flat bum. Doesn't matter what size I am, that and my thighs will never go away and make me feel huge.

Fortunately it is "in" - I've heard that's what guys like - and my girlfriends always wish they had more of a toosh...

Date someone who has a little hood in them, and you'll never question your rear again.

LOL Lost..you're right.

I'm a stylist...and like dabbling in the newest things...of course hair extensions are really popluar right now, so I went to a consultation yesterday.The girl who is going to do them is absolutely GORGEOUS....and TINY. Long black hair....of course she had extensions in...but you can;t even tell they look so good. Anyway..I think we tend to compare ourselves to others.....and other body types. Now I am not big by ANY means.....but next to her I felt HUGE..lmao.......and NOT so pretty. ...but again I agree it depends on your cultural background...and what you consider attractive.

Date someone who has a little hood in them, and you'll never question your rear again.

So where do I sign up??? lol.

I have dated some men from the "hood" and yes they love a volumptous body, and I really appreciate a man who understands that woman are real, and not some stick figure. Got to love men from the "hood"!!!

Rosie's latina behind is good with the men from the hood, ha ha!

Anyway..I think we tend to compare ourselves to others.....and other body types.

How can we not? From the time we were children, we seen nothing but "perfect" girls on tv and magazines. Just so happens that those girls now are extremely (sickly) thin. I try to not pay attn to my size so I don't get worked up about it. I try to compare myself to "real" women - friends, co-workers. People that don't have a 24/7 personal trainer!