Problem with penetration, need to know your experience

PLC

I almost could not breath when it came to penetration. It caused burning pain. I checked with gynaecology and everything is fine. She suggested me to try more few times and some lubricant. What I found in the Internet about "vaginismus" seems like problem that I had. (link removed.

I just tried it 2 times. I think the first time should not count... But for the second time, thing didn't get better. I still had lot of pain with penetration...

Vagnismus is not common so I would like to ask your experience. Have you encountered this problem and how did you get over it?

Thanks,

PLC

I experienced some major burning several times.

Were you guys using a condom? I'm not allergic to latex or polyurethan, but for some reason, that material causes burning and dryness.

In other occasions I also experienced burning -without condom- because for a long period I abused of local spermicides, so it became absolutely sensitive and I just couldn't tolerate penetration for too long, for several months until the tissue kind of recovered from that chemical aggression.

My gyn suggested I may have vaginismus(although I did get to have mostly painless penetration) but it got better by itself.

It could also be some minor blatter infection. That causes too the burning sensation, and is kind of hard to locate (it feels all over the place).

At some point, as I had been in pain and frustrated so many times, I just got mad at myself and stoped having sex for a long time. I tried to work on my negative attitude and to control my frustration, and give it a new shot. It worked!

BTW, booze helps

Good luck.

are you on any anti-depressants or any type of medication that can prevent you from "getting wet"? (lol sorry, i didn't know how else to say it) i'm on Zoloft and i have had that same problem a couple times. i just started taking it at night instead of during the day and everythings fine now. but definitely let me know if your on any medications that can decrease your sex drive cause that could have a lot to do with it if your gyno says that you look fine.

• 1 month later...

You should explain that with a previous partner you found penertration uncomfortable...

other wise he may bang away thinking you will be loving it!!

Communicate with him...don't go into detail just be honest. He'll then be much better prepared if you are in pain (and won't feel like it is just him causing it) and will be softer and gently when penetrating you

Also remember to use plenty of lub etc...

It will likely get better with practise. But not necessarily. I've never had problems except with my current guy, who is way too big for me. We thought that over time I would get used to him but even after a year it still hurts incredibly. You might find that with a smaller partner it hurts less.

Also, most lubricants actually hurt me, causing stinging. You could try different ones to see if that helps.

I have a question for the women.Should virgin women find out if they're allergic to certain condoms and lube now or just wait until first time sex.

I keep reading these allergic rection to condom and lube and I keep thinking about this question.

Buy a vibrator, strap on the condom and give it a test!

Hey PLC,

Just wanted to join the "you are not alone" gang: it hurt pretty badly for me the first 10-ish times, too, to the point where I was thinking "THIS is what all the fuss is about!?" . It got better though... much, much better

So i wouldn't go diagnosing yourself with vaginismus right away, give it another chance (but yes, do tell your next boyfriend to go slow and careful!). Key to less painful sex is plenty of lube, practice, and being plenty turned on - so looooooong foreplay!

hope things get better,

C

It's traditionally painful as HECK the first 1-10 times.

Persevere. It's worth it.

I like what you say about de-virgination. It is worth it... even from a man's point of view.

For when there is affection (not necessarily love, mind!) a man-woman-bond is 'bridged' in the lover-pair's minds. And so what is needed (or desired?) next should be nothing less than a body-bridge, right?

And for me, it means even more! On such a 'rare and precious occasion', I can't help feeling being honoured with the challenge of directing the delicate 'Yin & Yang balancing' performance through the love-sex-act onto a harmonious crescendo.

By the way, has it dawned on anyone that Chinese males have a 'BIG' (actually should read 'SMALL'!) advantage when it comes to making love with a virgin-female?

Know why too?

PAUL

alias 'bayrisCHinaman'