effects of handjobs?

nrascott

hey everyone, im dating an enexperienced girl, and she has been giving me handjobs. the only thing about it, is she is very very rough. and my penis is taking a toll. i was just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with like irritated skin on the penis as a result of a handjob, and what should i do about it? any advice for me to help get rid of the irratation?

She's probably been told men like a firm grip etc and is taking it a little too literally.

Put our hand over hers as she is doing it and control it yourself. You'll not only be doing yourself a favour but her too. All women deep down want to please their man, even if it is a little uncomfortable being shown at first, its well worth it in the long run.

I do agree with taking a few days out for it to recover.

I just stumbled on this thread. I've been masturbating hard a week ago about sexual fantasies about having hand-jobs with inexperienced hot virgin girls and like went three times on the concept alone and it was one of the hottest masturbations I've had. I've fantasied about cashiers working at a store or getting some other friends to give me a hand-job. It feels so good when I'm masturbating about girls giving me handjobs that I got stunned when I saw this thread.

On this reality check it seems like this could also be a negative experience. I think a girl should handle it with tender loving care and only the right girl can do that in my opinion.

Well, she could be the right girl if you'd show her.

I agree that you should show her how it's done. We women obviously don't have the same parts so it's only natural that we don't know how to do it right off the bat. It's not an insult at all, every guy is different and a little instruction goes a long way.

Good luck.

Have to agree, you need to show her. Stands for everything, best man i ever dated was the guy who told me how to give Bjobs and Hjob, it also comes down to confidence. She'll probably know something isn't working. If you don't tell her now - god help you when it comes to the Bjob- TEETH! lol. Seriously, she may be a little disheartened, but if you do it in the right way, she'll get the hint, and in the end she too will feel confident recipricating.

As for lotions and potions - stay away from them!! Just rest it, it'll heal all by itself.