Okay, for those who don't already know, I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and I'm with the best guy I could have ever asked for. I trust him with my life and my son's life. He's not the biological father (it's a long story) but he's taking full responsibility of him and his name is going on the birth certificate.

Anyway.

He had off today and got up earlier than usual and just gave me a kiss and left with no explanation to where he was going. I trust him so it didn't bother me in the least except I knew something was up. He called me later in the day and told me to get dressed up he'd be back to pick me up in an hour. I got ready and when he came to pick me up, he looked AMAZING!

He ended up taking me up to my aunt's house and we went out on her yacht (she's crazy rich) and we sailed around the Delaware River for awhile. We stayed on the front of the boat and out of no where, my uncle comes up from the cabin (I didn't even know he was down there!) with another man next to him and then 2 seconds later, my parent's came up on deck.

He planned a surprise wedding!

Needless to say, I'M MARRIED!

We had originally planned on waiting until I was 18 to get married but when all this happened tonight, I was completely caught off guard and swept off my feet. We finally came home and had fun and I'm too exited to sleep right now and he's dead asleep right now.

*sighs* I love him so much and I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life and we're going to have a son in a little more than a month.

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

I can't believe you are a married woman now! You are such a lucky girl to have the kind of people around you that know that you deserve the best. I hope the memories of tonight stay with you for the rest of your life. Yay!!! Such a fairytale!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

I can't believe you are a married woman now! You are such a lucky girl to have the kind of people around you that know that you deserve the best. I hope the memories of tonight stay with you for the rest of your life. Yay!!! Such a fairytale!

Thank you!

It was really a fairytale wedding. All the lights from Philadelphia and Camden glowing around us out on the water and just my aunt and uncle and parent's with us. It was amazing! I still can't believe we're married!

My parent's present to us is a honeymoon but we're waiting until after Ian is born to go. Cancun! I'm excited but I just can't wait for OUR son to come. It's really a fairytale for me right now. I'm still in shock!

Cancun!!! Oh, man! I want to get married if someone will pay for me to go to cancun!

You so deserve happy, IansMommy. You deserve wonderful happy years of blissful life with your new hubby. Get out a notebook right now and right all of this down, tonight. Keep a journal of your new life to go back and look at how wonderful the people are in your life when you are tired and sitting up with a new baby.....

Awwww..... we love you girl! Don't get overexcited and go into labor! lol

Thank you so much everyone. It really means a lot.

It seriously was the best wedding I could have ever asked for. He knew that I didn't want many people there. I have never been the kind of girl that wanted a very traditional wedding with a long white dress, flowers, and all of my family and friends. I just wanted a very small wedding that would stay in our minds forever, something to be shared by only us.

A few years down the road I may regret this but right now, I'm so glad I said "I do". We had originally planned to wait until I was 18 so that we'd definitely know if we were meant to be. I may not be 18 yet, our son may not be here yet, and we've only been back together for a little over 4 months, but I love him with all my heart and I know we're meant to be.

Hey Dani,

Just want to add my congratulations to the pot. What a romantic surprise!

I am sure you are very excited!

Ian sounds like a stand up guy and I am very impressed with how he's taken responsibility for you and your baby. You are indeed lucky to have found such a good man.

When do we get to see wedding pics??

Hey Dani,

Just want to add my congratulations to the pot. What a romantic surprise!

I am sure you are very excited!

Ian sounds like a stand up guy and I am very impressed with how he's taken responsibility for you and your baby. You are indeed lucky to have found such a good man.

When do we get to see wedding pics??

you are going to hate me for it but I don't have any wedding pictures. I didn't want them. Our wedding was a memory to be shared between just those of us that were there and it will have more meaning to me. Once I have Ian and lose some of my babyfat we're going to go get professional pictures done so when we do them, you'll get them.

Sorry I have some really weird views on somethings and that's just how I wanted it to be and Ian knew that.

LOL,

Of course I don't hate you Dani! It was your wedding and if that is how you wanted it, more power to you!

So what is on the agenda now- where will you newlyweds live once the baby is born?

(and when do we get to see more belly pics?)

Right now we're still with my parents. In a way, I want to get our own place but then I don't. I'm only 16 but even though I'm now MARRIED! and having a son, I don't feel comfortable yet leaving my parents. It's weird. Plus, they fixed up my room and my brother painted baby dinosaurs everywhere and it's just so cute. I'm sure if we get another place, he'd do it for us there too...

We're still looking but for right now, we're just going to stay with my parent's until after I have the baby. It'll be too stressful for me to move because I can't help with things.

As soon as I get around to it. I have work tonight so I might.