Advice on a new girl

Cold

Ive met another girl over the internet, she goes to my ex-highschool, She just broke up with her boyfriend of two weeks. I talked to her today, with the idear in mind that she is single again.. And we talked for a bit,i envited her to come out with me and some friends today, but there were a couple reasons she didnt come, so i said i didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable so she should do what feels right.She declined to come out today but she said we should go out sometime.

Question is, how do i approach this circumstance. I only have her msn, and i dont want to try to go out with her to quickly, but also i dont want to loose her.

Advice?

Instead of asking for her number, give her yours, that way she can ring you when shes ready. Also keep trying to get her to come out with a few friends of yours and you, but also let her bring some of her friends along so she doesn't feel so awkward. Maybe in time she'll grow comfortable with the idea of going out with just you and then things could grow stronger.