taking a trip to the see the ex.... need advice

cinderelly65

need advice please, ok i'm leaving next weekend to go and see my ex bf. we haven't talked since the end of june. i called him a few times he never answered any of my phone calls. i have some things left in his apartment that i can't replace things that my grandma made for me and stuff like that. so far i haven't told him that i'll be coming down to his place to get my things. i'm afraid if i tell him that he won't be there and it's costing me quite a bit to make the trip. anyways i'm afraid of how he might react when i get there. i don't even know if he will let me in. and i keep thinking that another girl will be with him. i also do want to talk to him about everything that has happened is this a bad idea? it may be better to talk face to face than over the phone. what happened is not something to talk over the phone about.

damn. You need need to tell him your coming over just for your things and maybe he can even get them for you and meet you somewhere. He might of also thrown your things away which men do. SO call find out . HE will most likely call you back if he things your accually coming to his place.

I don't think it's fair of you to just show up at his house unannounced to collect your things. He might be working or have plans- it's not polite to show up at someone's house without calling or letting them know you'd like to come and get your things. Not to mention if it's a long and expensive trip- you should be sure you will be able to come and actually be able to get your things. What happens if you get all the way there and he's not around and you can't get anything anyway? A wasted trip and money.

Why not send him an email asking if next weekend would be OK to do that? That way, if he chooses not to see you, he can leave your things outside and you can get them that way.