why do people look at me?

When I walk down the street, I notice that each day several men and women maintain eye contact with me. I live in NYC, which is notorious for having people who "rudely" mind their own business.

At the gym, guys make eye contact with me in the same manner--we look, hold glances, and one of us (usually the other guy--I never back down) breaks the glance. When girls make eye contact, they either hold it or look down when I catch them (kind of like what I do when I see a hot looking girl--I look away right when she sees me).

As for how I look, I've been called handsome by many strangers and females. I'm an 18-year old Filipino/Spanish male with olive skin, black wavy hair, almond shaped eyes, perfect teeth, a small nose, broad shoulders, a small waist, and big biceps. I'm always impeccably dressed--usually better than everyone else. My major flaw is that my face is a longer than normal, but I don't get a high amount of people staring or saying "eww" at the same time.

My friend all say that the guys are jealous of how I look and the girls admire how I look. What do you think?

i think u know why they stare at u!lol, it sounds as if your the type of person that enters a room and gets noticed, in a good way, from your description you sound very handsome. dont worry bout what peeps think, just be yourself and get on with it. what makes a man xtra sexy is his confidense, so work it baby, work it!

x