Show him love.

JayJayBee

Okay so theres this guy i really REALLY like, and he really likes me back... and I want to be with him so bad. But a while ago he had his heart broken horribly and he was so devestated. and now he's kinda giving up on relationships for a while. We really want to be with eachother though. He just doesnt want to commit cause he's just afraid that something might go wrong again, but i know in my heart that I would never EVER hurt him or treat him like his last girlfriend did. I just don't know how to go about telling him that im here for him no matter what and he can trust me with anything. I just want us to be together and have him not worrying. Cause he means an awful lot to me...and i never want to lose him. So any ideas how i should tell or show him that he can trust me with his heart and i wont ever break it?...cause I know for a fact i would never.

thanks

I think you should keep doing what you are doing and, if he does come around, he will. I don't necessarily think that he will come around the way you are hoping... but, the only way to find out is to give him space and time. If you're cool with that, then do it. If not, move on.

You can't tell someone that you won't break their heart, you can only show them. And, even then, you can never predict the future. If he wants to be with you, then he will, in his own time.

I agree with DN - be there, but don't always jump to be there, you know? Make sure you have a life of your own too. If you're a bit busy that is attractive. If you always jump to be with him, that is less attractive. If you play games and play hard to get, that is also less attractive. Just be legitimately busy and spend a bit of time with him too.