Weird bumps all over my body...

For the past three days or so, my entire body has been covered by these small little bumps that look like goosebumps but i'm not cold at all! they itch a little bit but not really bad like hives or poison ivy. I have no idea what this is but its really annoying and I just want it to go away! I've already been to the doctor twice in the past couple weeks and I don't really feel like going in again. I can tell its nothing serious, but it is annoying. Anyone have any idea what this could be and how I could possibly get rid of it? Thanksssss!

I had something similar that all over my back and arms. The doctor told me it was " * * * * *ly heat", which is basically what happens if your skin gets too hot and moist. It had happened after a weekend down the shore. Went away after about a week.

Recommended that I stay cool and wear loose clothing. Never had it before or since... so it was kind of odd.

(hehe.. it bleeps out the name... it is p r i c k l y heat)

If it's not gone within a few days, then you should see your doctor.

I've already been to the doctor twice in the past couple weeks and I don't really feel like going in again

I understand. Seeking medical attention is always a hassle in one way or another- but what you describe sounds like even more of a hassle and even more uncomfortable. Visiting your doctor might be better than itching all over.

BellaDonna

Might I suggest a mild analgesic cream for your discomfort? (That's a line from a movie... Nerd points to anyone who recognises it =P)

Though for quick, temporary releif to certain areas that seem to worse than others (back when sleeping, legs, arms ect...) you might want to get ahold of some Benadryl or Gold Bond (from chemists)

Gold Bond is the better one, it's specifically designed to combat "p.rickly heat", if that's what it is.