My best friend has a shaky relationship with her boyfriend. The're positive that they'll split up next year before college. She's talking about having sex with him really soon. But as a friend, I'm really concerned that she'll regret it. She always said she wants to wait for the right guy. She's pretty religious and she's only 17... So dunno, I'm scared!

Yea that's exactly what I told her last night. And I'm worried about her getting pregnant. I mean condoms aren't completely reliable. I guess we'll just find out. She's planned on making the move on thursday... Maybe she'll think about what I said at the last moment. Is it natural to be scared? I mean I really love this girl

She knows she's been sorta leading me on and I do too. But thats just how she is. But he's obviously not the right guy! She's just doing it cause she loves him I guess, and that's what her boyfriend probably wants. I mean if I did end up with her, I wouldn't feel comfortable with sex, we'd probably remain friends... with little benefits lol

No, next summer they'll be leaving for 4 years... I dunno lol. I need to stop making assumptions about what will happen in the future. It's hard for me. I just always pictured being with her if she splits up with him. And she reassures me that that's probably what will happen next summer.

Well idk, since I myself am a virgin... I guess I'd look at her differently. But not in a bad way.So I'd still want to be with her eventually. Right now, I just can't seem to feel the same way about anyone else.

I guess she might be doing this just to please her boyfriend... It's not necessarily what she wants but what he wants

Nah, I sit and twirl my drumsticks lol but I don't play the drums anymore. But yea I used to be around my friends... we'd drink a little and have fun if we had a rough day. But not anymore... Since one day I decided to try pot... bad idea lol, never again. But yea I draw a bit