Breast intercourse/Pearl Necklace

quietgrl

I would guess that you need a D, DD, F, G H size breasts for a real good breast intercourse and C would be borderline. I'm not sure about A and B size that it's even possible, probably could just wag it over there but cant actually put it in between since it's not large enough.

So, for good breast intercourse you need at least a C-size breast or higher right?

I would guess that you need a D, DD, F, G H size breasts for a real good breast intercourse and C would be borderline. I'm not sure about A and B size that it's even possible, probably could just wag it over there but cant actually put it in between since it's not large enough.

So, for good breast intercourse you need at least a C-size breast or higher right?

Are you kidding me? NO, you don't need huge breasts for this. The girl just pushes them together while he thrusts. Yes, an A could be hard for that but sheesh, B and over should work fine.

Yeah, I've done this, and my boyfriend isn't that into it because it doesn't feel that good. We had to resort to this when I was unable to have sex. (I'll refrain from TMI!)

Are you kidding me? NO, you don't need huge breasts for this. The girl just pushes them together while he thrusts. Yes, an A could be hard for that but sheesh, B and over should work fine.

Yeah, I've done this, and my boyfriend isn't that into it because it doesn't feel that good. We had to resort to this when I was unable to have sex. (I'll refrain from TMI!)

What is TMI? Total mammary intercourse or does it mean something else?

I thought that the length of the erect penis if thursted forward on the breasts should be able to envelop the penis (i.e. if doing it from a verticle angle).

So you say the experience is just as good if it's a B or over then from the guy's perspective?

One of my first sexual experiences was breast intercourse. I'm a C and that seemed to satisfy the guy a was with. But it was really boring for me, I'd rather have his penis in my hands. There's really nothing for a girl to do during it, you can't make out or suck on it. All I really ever did was caress his thighs or grab his ass.

As for a pearl necklace, I don't like it. I don't mind swallowing but it's just kind of annoying to lick it off my chest, and guys don't really like licking their own cum. I'd rather get a facial, at least it's easier to reach.

One of my first sexual experiences was breast intercourse. I'm a C and that seemed to satisfy the guy a was with. But it was really boring for me, I'd rather have his penis in my hands. There's really nothing for a girl to do during it, you can't make out or suck on it.

You can raise your head and catch him in your mouth while he's thrusting inbetween the boobs

I think facials are disgusting actually.

Tried it before, but it was just kinda weird. Then again the girl was not necessarily unwilling to try new things, but a bit self conscious and felt degraded by it. Sometimes "do whatever you want" doesn't actually mean what it says.

What was her size? Kinda of weird, eh? Sounds like an A or B the way it's described there, I"m sure you would have a different report if it were a DD, F, or a G size. Do people find the size makes a different on the experience?

She was a D size, but in my particular situation while it was exciting to try, I could see the discomfort in her eyes and facial expression, and it immediately made me feel really weird since she wasn't enjoying it. I'm sure if she was enjoying it I would have a diff story. I sure would like to try again lol.

She was a D size, but in my particular situation while it was exciting to try, I could see the discomfort in her eyes and facial expression, and it immediately made me feel really weird since she wasn't enjoying it. I'm sure if she was enjoying it I would have a diff story. I sure would like to try again lol.

Maybe she just wasn't used to it.

Luke,

Have you tried this? The girl doesn't need to be a huge size.

TMI = too much information

My boyfriend and I tried various stuff when sex was out of the question for me. (The aforementioned TMI.) We tried femoral sex and breast intercourse. I am a C, and my breasts worked just fine.

Luke,

Have you tried this? The girl doesn't need to be a huge size.

No, I've never touched a girl sexually before in my life.

I had a fantasy of hiring a prostitute I saw on craiglist for $ 100 that was fat and had large breasts for that purpose (feel her beasts off and do that) because it's safe STD-free intercourse and there is a strong erotic connection with that, but again I wouldn't go that far, but have masturbated about doing that a couple of times and it gave me an intense erotic high that lasted for the day whenever I did.

• 2 years later...

I haven't had full blown boob jobs, I'm small breasted but sometimes if I'm giving him a bj and I get tired I'll stick it there and do that for a little bit. I think it's more of a visual arousal than anything. It's not something we do very often at all but it's hot to see that he enjoys it.

Pearl necklace, yes please. I really don't care what he does with it, he doesn't give me facials unless he asks before hand or I ask him to. It's a really big turn-on for me for some reason, having it on my face or my chest. whatever really.

We usually laugh about it afterward anyway 'Uck! it's in my hair!!' stuff like that.

• 1 year later...

I am a woman with ddd boobs and although It dosent really do anything for me I still enjoy it because my partner is enjoying it and that's what matters. When his tip comes tirades my mouth I meet it with the tip of my tongue and use my fingertips to massage the middle base of his penis as it slides in and out between my breasts. Fun Times.

My boyfriend and I have done both before. The boob intercourse was more of a visual foreplay kind of thing, since I'm too small for the "proper" act. I think he would rather have been holding them instead. And I requested the pearl necklace, which was kind of nice, but it's messy and difficult to clean up. Plus it has that unmistakable smell. I'd do it again, but it's kind of inconvenient; it's much cleaner and faster to just swallow.

mine are big enough but it's just weird and he didn't really like it.......hmm.

as far as the necklace, he wanted to try it and I wasn't against it, but he decided against trying it again after he figured out that I would want to shower immediately after and he missed his cuddles.

If he wanted his cuddles, he should have followed you right on into the shower...nothing better than cuddles after a shower together...what do I know, anyways??

• 9 months later...
I want to know do people love having breast intercourse and do men love giving pearl necklace to women?

I've never given it, though would like to try. Trouble is, I have a very conservative spouse who's not up to things other than "vanilla."

What have you been up to lately, QuiteGrill?

Have read some of your posts and wondered where you've been.

Hope you still don't consider yourself that "doll on the shelf" that "nobody wants...":sorrow:

Archived