Are you narrow minded about dating?

Momene

I've read a couple of posts from a couple of guys on here that are having trouble meeting girls. I even remember some girls on here with the same problems and from their pictures are good/great lookers who I would like to meet if I were 20/30 years younger and unattached.

I'm the first to avoid against age gap relationships where the younger partner is under 18 and I'm also wary of big religious differences ...#

BUT, if you are both adult, 18-20+, why can't that special person be older, younger or even of different race?

Although we've had (have???) some problems, I've been with my wife for 17 years and we have a great daughter and she's foreign and 8 years younger. I've also dated older girls as well. Although I haven't crossed any boundaries or intend to, I sometimes meet girls where something clicks and we just get on, despite me being a lot older.

I don't suggest dating anyone you're not attracted to and don't feel comfortable being with, just to avoid being alone but I think an open mind really helps.

good advice, and yes you're right, that's why I am an 18yr old male, liking a 27yr old woman with a daughter, I believe that if you're both mature enough, and you're both attracted to each other enough, there shouldnt really be a problem if you are both adults and dating, I DO however, see a problem with girls who are 18 dating men that are older than or the same age as what their own fathers could be, because that is just wrong!

Same goes for guys who are young, going out with women that are their own mothers age or older..it's WRONG!

I don't think I could date anyone as young as my younger sister... It would just be weird for me as I remember being grown up ish while she was still a kid... So it would be like dating one of her kid friends... Even though now we are both in our 20s, and I see no problem with anyone else doing that... Just my own feeling.

Regarding race or religion it wouldn't bother me in the least... Unless their religion forced them to do stuff or to not do stuff that would somehow make us less happy.

Momene,

You provide excellent advice here,

I am very open-minded about dating someone from any race,

As I have in the past,

But I have been close-minded in terms of what career for them to have,

So that's an area I am working on,

I was actually thinking last night about guys I have worked with,

And how great they were,

So I realized that great guys are out there,

And I worked side-by-side but I never noticed them before,

Until now that they are already married!

Ha Ha! That shows me that I need to be more open-minded,

I am keeping my eyes open now and taking notes!

Hugs,

Rose

Momene,

You provide excellent advice here,

I am very open-minded about dating someone from any race,

As I have in the past,

But I have been close-minded in terms of what career for them to have,

So that's an area I am working on,

I was actually thinking last night about guys I have worked with,

And how great they were,

So I realized that great guys are out there,

And I worked side-by-side but I never noticed them before,

Until now that they are already married!

Ha Ha! That shows me that I need to be more open-minded,

I am keeping my eyes open now and taking notes!

Hugs,

Rose

I've come to the conclusion that the best career a partner can have is one that makes a lot of money, makes them happy and leaves them enough time and energy for you when you get home.

Perhaps the one thing I am narrow minded about is getting involved with anyone who's not free.