My Girlfriend Passed Away...It Hurts too Much to cry...

My girlfriend was in a coma for about 2 weeks and she passed away this morning. We were together for 10 months, she changed me, she made me a better person, she showed me what love was. She was so different than all the girls I've dated, she believed in me, made me feel like I was superman, I wanted to marry her, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, she was my soulmate. I would have died for her.

The 10 months with her...were the 10 best months of my life...and now that she's gone...I can't eat, I can't sleep, I'm numb, I'm sooo numb...I want to so badly just cry...she was my world, my everything...I just can't cry, but it seems like that's what will make me feel better, but I just can't accept that she's gone...but I need a good cry...my whole world has just been turned upside down.

I can't move on, I don't know what to do...I loved her so much. This feeling in my heart...right now...it hurts like hell...

I'm sorry for your loss. And I'm sure she's in a better place now - a place she can be free from pain. You need to grieve, accept that she's gone and move on with your life. I know that's what she would have wanted. So keep the memories close but let go of the hurt inside you.

I wish you many sunny days ahead.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I understand about the crying, I sometimes want to cry but being a man it just won't happen.

Give yourself time to grieve, if you don't cry, it's ok, don't feel you have to do anything, just take things easy, take one day at a time, step by step. She can live on in your memory and you can cherish the time you had together, Nothing anyone can say will instantly make you feel better, you have support on here and probably from friends and family, for now just do whatever makes you feel most comfortable.

Good luck with everything and remember, it will get easier, just one day at a time.

She sounds like an angel =) Sounds like she loved you a lot as well, and I bet she is looking after you right now. She will always remain in your heart, and she will always be there for you when you need her. I'm sure of it. Cry if you need, it makes anyone feel better. She will be by your side caring for you. She may not be present physically but she is there.

I'm sorry for this loss. I also suffered the loss of a loved one exacly a week ago and I know it's very hard. Sometimes it's good to take long walks a long the beach or the woods - away from civilization. Though sometimes is also good to go to the middle of the city and watch people, get your mind busy with their actions and all. Don't stay at home all the time, cause you can feel even more numb.

Take care, many here are thinking about you and if you need anything just message me.

I am so sorry, why is it when someone is so young, happy and have someone they love they die?

But just remember she died happy and was in love, some people die without that.

You will feel better soon, it takes a while for some people to cry, everyone grieves in different ways, but your heart will heal it will take along time tho

Hi Chris, i feel your pain man.. be strong, you have been for those two weeks.

Crying is good, there's a chemical reaction that takes place in the brain designed to bring some comfort. Take small steps at the time. She came into your world, and she showed you the beauty of love, of life; that's a great gift, and it wasn't invane, you owe her to carry on living like that. Obviously not right now, now is the time to live through this pain. You are doing the right thing by sharing this and being able to talk about it, so that you can make it feel real and with time, slowly accept it. With time i hope that you'll see, without being sad, that she lives through you.

Hi Chris, and welcome to enotalone. Years ago what brought me here too, was loosing my boyfriend to a motorbike accident. I know what you are going through. Frankly feeling like everyting is still unreal is perfectly normal right now. In time you will cry, and process the grief. The first few days is just numb and you feel like you are in a trance. That is the way our own boddies protect us from the big shock of loosing a loved one. Little by little the sadness and grief will come, and consume you, and then it will abide and you will feel numb again for a little while. It is the way it works. Im so sorry you had to loose her, and I know the good ones always goes first. Go to her funeral, visit the grave often, go there to talk to her, to be close to her, and eventually it will help you to say goodbye and maybe later, look up and see the sun shining again. But for now be gentle on yourself, you still have a lot to go through. If you feel like talking feel free to pm me, or write on the boards. We are all here to help carry your burden.