So...

I've been chatting to this girl online for ages, she's quite pretty and seems very fun. I would have arranged to meet up with her sooner (she is only a bus ride away) but i'd been attached to quite a jealous girlfriend for ages so it didn't seem like a great idea. That went t*ts up and so i decided to meet her. We met on Monday in central london, there was the inevitable bit of slight awkwardness at first but that soon disappeared when we went to the pub and then to a Moroccan place where we smoked shisha followed by another trip to the pub before it closed. She got quite drunk and i was slightly less so. I played the whole cocky and funny routine and we spent ages taking the p*ss out of each other in a friendly way, nothing malicious. We had a really good time and were both in pretty much constant fits of laughter. I didnt really get any 'im interested' vibes off of her, but then i wasn't really giving out any myself so i suppose i shouldn't complain.

We both thanked each other for a great night and said our goodbyes (just a brief hug). The following day we both agreed it had been great fun and i suggested doing it again to which she agreed. I made the mistake however of leaving the ball in her court by telling her to let me know when she is free instead of suggesting something more definitive. I do like her, she is pretty and one of the wittiest people i've met in ages. How do you guys think i should play the situation now? I don't wanna sound desperate but then i don't wanna end up in the friends zone which is what im concerned might already be the case.

Thoughts??

Cheers

We both thanked each other for a great night and said our goodbyes (just a brief hug). The following day we both agreed it had been great fun and i suggested doing it again to which she agreed. I made the mistake however of leaving the ball in her court by telling her to let me know when she is free instead of suggesting something more definitive. I do like her, she is pretty and one of the wittiest people i've met in ages. How do you guys think i should play the situation now? I don't wanna sound desperate but then i don't wanna end up in the friends zone which is what im concerned might already be the case.

Thoughts??

Cheers

Hello,

Sounds like you had a great evening. You've been chatting online, can't you carry on chatting and ask her to something? Anything come up that you both like - a band, a film, something weird like a really obscure exhibition? Build on that rapport. Or just suggest a different kind of restaurant. Doesn't have to be particularly heavy or something, but say what a great time you had, how about doing x.

Seriously, I would just ask her - you have nothing to lose, and at least you'll know if she fancies you or not. Bet you she is at home waiting for you to get in touch and suggest something....