Alone again...

I don't understand why my boyfriend always seems to leave me here at his house while he goes over to his aunt's house (that's where he says he is). It's 2:27 am, and I am in his bed alone wishing he was here with me. I came in from work around 5:45 and he was playing video games until 10:30 and then he told me he'd be back, in which he did come back to bring me some dinner, and then he went back out; It's like he doens't even have the common courtesy to let me know where he is going; He doesn't have a cell phone so there is no way to contact him. I know I am not his mother, however if he has me at his house so often where he stays out until 5 in the morning, at least he can give me a heads up. Don't you agree? According to him when he goes out he always says that he's with his Aunt, I am just trying to understand what is so exciting at his aunt's house that makes him want to leave his girlfriend and stay out until the next morning?

Honestly, I am not happy; You wonder why I stay? Well it's because I am curious to see what's going to happen. If all the work and energy I put into this relationship will pay off, since they say good things come to those who wait. So I try my best not to say anything, but it's hard because it really does bother me. For the past few days I haven't said anything, and now it seems like he's comfortable with doing this now because he doesn't have to worry about hearing my mouth.

I try so hard to understand him, I try to compromise with him, it seems as if I am the one doing all the compromising and conforming while he sits around and let things happen. It's as if I am putting all of the work into this relationship, literally praying that it works. When he's at my house he's totally different, he's attentive, sweet, you would think he was a different person. But as soon as he gets home, which is a totally different atmosphere because there are more people here so he has to put on this macho man attitude so his friends won't look at him as being soft.

I honestly wish that my boyfriend can see that it's the little things that matter to me, and it doesn't take much to put a smile on my face. I wish there was a way I can tell him how I feel without him feeling like I am complaining. I don't want to stress him or be a burden, but at the same time I am hurting and trying extremely hard to pretend like I am not.

You are waiting in vain. He is not at his aunts house that is your heads up get up leave and find someone who is really worth your important precious time, time is life and its not gonna stand still specialy while your waisting it with him did I menation he is not at his aunts house you should read your post a couple of times and it will hit you he is not at his aunts house ok I think I said it enough for it to sink in but just in case he is not at his aunts. Put a smile on your own face because this guy is not going to give you any reason to smile and forget about stressing him look out for you no one else is gonna do it.

I THINK u need to MOVE ON. because obviously, he doesn't respect you and he makes you feel like you don't really exists. He thinks~ that maybe bring you dinner he's already done his deed

But thats just messed up, you can't have him treat you this way. you deserve better and someone who knows how to cherish you and love you for who you are.

I agree with the others. He isn't at his Aunt's house. I bet if you went over there or called his Aunt, he wouldn't be there.

I also think waiting around for him at his house while he is gone sends the message that you have nothing better to do with your time than wait around on him.

I would stop going over there and stop having him come to your place to loaf around too.

IOW stop being so available and accomodating to him and see what happens.

First of all, its wrong of him to be doing this to you. Secondly, you are letting him get away with it. You are letting him walk all over you. I understand you are trying to be understanding and compromising, but when it starts to affect you, its not right. You need to stand up for yourself and demand to be treated right, or walk away from the situation. At this point, I don't know if there is hope for you to be with this man, because I believe the trust has been destroyed, but you need to remember in any relationship that you deserve to be treated with respect, and if you not getting it, demand it, and if you still don't get it, walk away. I'm sorry your going through such a tough time. Good luck!