need advice so i can stop hurting.

timmytwotgm

Ive been in love with this girl for about 4 years. I'll call the girl "Candy." Candy and I dated for about 2 years when it ended because of arguments and boredom. We are now back together and in more love than ever. However, I plan on moving accross the country to fulfill the dreams of me and my bandmates in about a little less than a year. I know Candy and I will still be very much in love when the time comes. I want her to come with me but its pretty obvious she won't be able to because of college, family, and things like that. I don't know what to do. I want to spend every second with her but the more time i spend with her, the more pain i feel knowing its gonna end. I don't want it to end at all, and neither does she. But it seems as if us breaking up is inevitable. I love her so much and I dont know what to do. Should i keep seeing her? The more i see her the more i hurt. What should I do? Someone please help me! This is the girl i KNOW i want to marry and have children with.

BROKEN

Yep. Chasing a career in music is a * * * * *. Been there done that. U say a year until u move? If i was u i would stay with her as long as u can. A year from now, things could change. Maybe you'll get bored w/ each other. Or maybe it will rock and u can maintian a long distance relation. Man, if u plan on touring with your band, u might just find out u werent that in love to begin with. You will meet ALOT of girls on the road. Either way, dont worry so much about whats gonna happen a year from now. Enjoy today!!!

Have you told Candy your plans for moving within the year? You should if you haven't already.

Have you toured before?

And why in the world are you hurting? You don't know what will happen. If you love her, take it day by day. That's the only way to do it anyways. Keep her up to speed on your plans and allow her to make her own decisions in this matter: whether she wants to stick around for the long haul.