How to do it?

theproman23

Well I have been posting on this site for a while now and I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions.

The jist is I went out with this girl for 5 months, then she broke it off with me cause I was too nice to her, then we did'nt talk for 6 weeks and the past 2 weeks we've been haning out and trying things again but at a slower pace. This weekend was one of my most horrible ones ever. On fri night we went to a movie and then out to a bar afterwards. We got in to a fight because she did'nt show me respect and told me to shut up in a very serious tone for something little. We fixed that. Then sat night we took one of our friends out for her bday. She brought her husband and the husband invited the best man from his wedding. Well anyway we were all having fun and I was driving so I did'nt drink so much but obviously they were. About 3 hours in I started feeling weird and out of place and I was quite for about an hour. Then at one point my friends husband started feeling up my let's just say "interest" and she did'nt seem to mind and my friend, the guys wife just sat there. So I got up and said "listen guys I don't belong here so I think I am gonna go home". My "interest" and I got in to a huge fight and I told her I was'nt comfortable with some guy feeling her up like that and she told me it was'nt a big deal and that they were drunk and did'nt mean anything. The best part of the night was the Ahole that felt her up came outside and yelled at me for ruining their night and I just sat there and did'nt say anything cause I thought it be worthless to start a fight with him, espcially cause he was drunk.

Well anyway I've been thinking about this for the last two days. I am all up for fun but I do have conservative family values. It's not normal for a guy and a girl to get physically close like that, and especailly for a married guy. He knew I was interested in her and he knew we had a thing going between us and he still did it. On top of that my "interest" did'nt seem to care and told me it was'nt my place to get mad.

I want to completely cut the connection between her and me. I want her to know how hurt I am that she does'nt respect me and worst of all herself. I don't know if I am overreacting but my friends keep telling me that this stuff is not normal and that I did the right thing. How do I end things in a manner that is respectful. I have all this anger in me but I feel like I am gonna melt in front of her and won't be able to do it. Please give me suggestions and opinions on the situation and thank you for reading.

But I feel like I am gonna melt in front of her. I don't think I would go through with my intentions if I had to face her. She texted me this morning and I ignored her and she called me and I ignored that too. I feel like a kid but would an email be ok? I really am the person that would like to do things like this face to face but like I said I don't know if I can. Am I being childish for ignoring her?

P.S. Does anyone thing what transpired this weekend to be appropriat behavior on her end? With my values I don't think so at all.

do you feel like you would have the closure you need from sending her an e-mail alone?

after what happened, I don't think that she deserves a face-to-face breakup necessarily, but you have to think about what YOU need also, so that this chapter of your life is closed.