The space between us.

BadFish

My boyfriend and I met almost 4 years ago. Because of certain circumstances he had to move back to his mom and brothers 600 miles away from me, this was about 3 years ago. Over this 3 year stretch we have maintained a strong love for each other. No long distance relationship - just talked a lot on the phone - i guess you could say more than best friends but not exactly "relationship status" given the distance.

He has recently moved back and we have moved in together. Well when I see him I guess it's just all the nerves or what not - but I don't have any physical contact with him right away. It's always been hard for me to make a move anyway. (he is the same way) So there is a lot of physical/sexual tension between us. I don't know how to break this cycle. Its so hard for me to make a move - I am very much in love with this man, but can't seem to get past the nerves. And we live together! I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?