It has 2 months since my bf and I broke up and we have had no contact since that day. I was starting to feel so much better and hadn't cried in days. Then suddenly I feel so hopeless again. I had a dream about him last night in which he was mean to me. I also just found out me moved and is starting school. For some reason this news really upset me. I guess because it seems he is moving on with his life and making changes without me. I still feel like I am in the same place. I want to call me so badly but I know I shouldn't. I was really hoping I would be further along than this after almost 2 months NC. I feel so discouraged.

It's tough to feel that we aren't moving on, but the truth is that this is part of the healing process. I wouldn't call this a relapse at all...just part of the process. Besides, you have no idea how he is feeling. he could be in pain also, but the fact is that it no longer matters. Time to let go and heal yourself. This is the best thing you can do for yourself. Just give it more time. Occupy yourself with friends, family, school and anything else you can think of.

Orlander

Dont worry. I am having similar what I call "lonley" days aswell at the moment, but what does not kill you will make you stronger!

Think of lots of fun things to do to keep your mind of him. And if you think about it, your life probably also has changed since you broke up. Maybe not as drastically but you have grown from the situation.

I just called everybody in my phonebook at least twice... to get me think of something else! Only time can heal.

Stay strong x

2 months after a breakup in my estimation and in my experience is not enough time to get over a relationship, especially if it was an important one. If you were happy and well adjusted 2 months afetr a serious relationship, you would either be a) unfathomably confident about yourself and what you have to give to another person in a relationship or, b) in the place where your heart should be, you have a bag of sand. But I have good news for you: you are a normal and emotional human being and you will require time to get over the pain of loss.