No tongue!

Well, although I'm a 16 boy, I never kissed a girl. Nop, I wasn't waiting for the perfect girl, I just used to be really messed up - not anymore.

Anyways, I do have a tongue. But I have a little problem: I was born with a muscle of my tongue in a position where it shouldn't be, so my tongue has less mobility than most people's tongue. It's not something you can see, but I'll give you an example: when you put your tongue out (-> ) your tongue... well, gets out. When I try to do it, I can't. My tongue barely touches the lips.

Yeah, it's funny.

So, I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to french-kiss correctly - or *gasp* even use the tongue for oral sex.

Anyways, how would you feel if your companion wasn't able to use the tongue in a kiss? Ugh, and some tips would be useful. I'm kinda terrified of going down on a girl and well... can't do it. That would be messed up.

I don't think it would be a problem. I don't like it when guys stick their whole tongue in my mouth anyway. I think it's really disturbing. As long as you are able to touch yours to hers then it should be fine.

Are you able to lick something ie back of your hand? If you are then you won't have any problem with oral sex.

Don't let your tiny tongue set you back. There are much worse things you could have.

Are you able to lick something ie back of your hand? If you are then you won't have any problem with oral sex.

With a bit of effort, yes. Well, that's a relief, then.

Don't your tiny tongue set you back. There are much worse things you could have.

Yeah, I don't stress over this. I know it's just a minor problem but, hell, am I 'curious' about how it will work out.

Have you tried stretching exercises with your tongue every day? I'm wondering if that technique would be able to reach further?

Secondly, I know of someone who had an operation (skin cut) under the tongue so it became longer and he has no problems now. Talk to your doctor about it.

Good luck

My friend had this, she called it "Tongue Tied" and for her 16th b-day her parents took her into the hospital and she got it "clipped". Now shes able to stick her whole tongue out like everyont else.

Come to think about it for evrey one of her b days she had some type of surgery she wanted...a nose job...a boob job...expensive presents I guess.

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

That's really messed up.

When me and my g\f are kissing, many times we just give a lot of fast kisses to each other. Sometimes we use the toungue and somtimes now. Before her, with all the girls I went out, I used to kiss with toungue so I found it strange at the begning that with her we dont... but I got used to it and I really like it...

You have to remember you're not going to be using your tongue every single time you kiss. A lot of girls, and even a lot of guys (including myself) like the simple kisses. No tongue, just pressed lips. Sure I know that you're going to need your tongue every once and awhile, but remember you wont EVERY time. And about the Oral Sex thing...you don't need a long tonue at all to please a girl with Oral Sex.

And lastly, don't worry about it so much. If you were to find a girl that was so stuck up that she hated the fact that you were born like that, she's not worth it. I'd say just dump her!

It will all work out bud, trust me.

It's okay. I had the same exact thing two weeks ago. Tongue-tied. I saw my doctor and they gave me a referal and all they did was numb my tongue and then separate it. you know, they just snipped it a little bit, but I didn't feel a thing. no stitches and now I can stick my tongue out all the way. Kiss time baby!